What is your main REWARD after you have reached your Goal

Options

Replies

• BruceDaley
    Options
    Funny stuff

1. the "long" bobbies - GOOD FOR YOU!!! GO FOR IT.
    2. the pic with lots of shopping
    3. I went from a 14 to a 6! Nothing fit. I went on a power shopping spree. Even my underwear did not fit. It was so nice to have to decide on which outfit I liked the best, instead which outfit best hid the fat!

Ha ha ha

I am sure I will come up with several other rewards for myself.

Also wear clothes that I have not wore since I was 12 - like the "run speed shorts" without them rising up when I walk.

Very impressive achievement. I am sure it was not easy.
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    New clothes especially Summer dresses and shorts. Oh and more high heels! Maybe a new hair cut. A Bikini. A degree. A new car. A tan. I could go on and on. :laugh:
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    The weekend I meet my goal I am buying a new INFERNO RED Chrysler 300C with at least a 5.7L V-8 Hemi...........fully loaded.

WOOOOOOOOO HOoooooo I cant wait
  • ColletteNicole
    ColletteNicole Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm curious to know what are your major rewards when you actually and finally reach your goal weight?

I plan to get a:

-Tummy Tuck and Breast Implant
    -Wear a Bikini on the Beaches of Hawaii

Those are on my list too! Not sure how the boobs/tummy will look after gaining & losing 100lbs and all the yo-yoing in between (the idea scares me!) but I will absolutely get them done if needed. No way am I doing all this work and not looking good naked at the end of it all! Bikini bod in Hawaii or another amazing tropical locale is totally happening!!

New wardrobe. White pants, designer jeans, dresses, cute matching bras and panties, hot lingerie, swimwear, boooty shorts! OMG. So cannot wait!!! I'm just going to shop and shop and shop!!!

I also REALLY want to do a hot boudoir shoot! Mostly for myself really, but I know hubby would love it too! It's weird because when I had a great figure I always thought I was fat and hated photos of myself (which I could go back in time and smack my 120lb self!). I really wanted to do a boudoir shoot before my 2010 wedding but I wasn't happy with my weight so decided to wait until I got there... hopefully within the next year!
  • Ivarivdnoe
    Ivarivdnoe Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Being fit and healthy, being able to run a 5k, WEARING A BIKINI AT THE BEACH, and buying SEXY clothes that I will feel comfortable in. :)

I have to totally agree with this post! I have been heavy my entire life! My brain switched into "healthy mode" 15 days ago and I will accomplish this! That is my goal! :) I now walk 3 miles a day (started with 2miles!) Started Couch to 5k Sunday! Its now or never time! :)
  • bsnmomtomany
    bsnmomtomany Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Breast augmentation! After 6 kids my goal by December is only 30# away! Surgery is scheduled for January!!
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have a ways to go but some things that I am going to do are

1) Enjoy life (Being able to play and do things with my daughter and fiance that my weight has held me back from)
    2)Shopping spree in my new size (bras, panties,shirts, pants...i'm throwing everything out and starting over)
    3)tattoos ( maybe a nice tramp stamp huh?!?..lol)
    4)MIAMI BEACH here I come!!! (Got to strut my stuff on the strip)
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    A shopping spree for new clothes and take nice photos (which I haven't done for a VERY long time now)!
  • Kamnikar64
    Kamnikar64 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I lose very slowly, but I intend to be at goal and very fit by my 50th birthday. My friend and I are going to hike down the Grand Canyon and then hike back up. Of course we will spend a couple of days at the ranch on the Canyon floor. June 2014.
  • mkerchal23
    Options
    Tattoo!!!
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I'm getting my hair and makeup prefessionally done, pinup girl style, and get a sexy boudoir photoshoot done. Then I'm going to give the pictures to my husband for our anniversary, and enjoy watching his jaw hit the floor!
  • stpetegirl
    stpetegirl Posts: 241
    Options
    I don't know where to begin! Once I am below 200 I want a new tatoo, Once I hit goal, a new wardrobe will be in order, but I would really like to take a trip to disney. I know it sounds lame, but the last time I was there, I was too large to really and truely enjoy it. I want to go back and spend the weekend and be able to go on the roller coasters and walk around without having to stop and rest!
  • sandiegosummer
    Options
    Clothes and *SMALL implants (aka boobs)

yeah I am that shallow haha
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'm going to hit up every amusement park possible, starting with Cedar Point. I haven't been able to ride a roller coaster since I was under 200 pounds, and I miss it SO MUCH.
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My 20# reward is going to be 3 pieces of a large delicious veggie pizza or an HMR of some type(?)

30# - Bottle of Champagne and bike.

40# - New sexy garment of some sort

50# Buy a kayak

60# Cruise somewhere
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Brand new wardrobe
    Breast lift
    Vacation
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to have good health.

My reward is having good health.
  • awkwardsoul
    awkwardsoul Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    so much plastic surgery/shopping/tattoos!

I can't think of a reward for myself, but looking forward to doing well in brazilian jiu-jitsu.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I hit my original goal and gave myself a new one. Not sure I really want anything. But I think some boudair photos may be in order
  • justaloozer
    justaloozer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    shopping-spree.jpg
    LOL! Same here.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!