Your perfect man

Options

Replies

• delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Ruggedly, bad boy, handsome
    Olive skin, dark hair (with blue eyes a +)
    Blue collar
    Tall but slightly husky
    Honest
    Likes to spoil his baby
  • zumbagirlwf
    zumbagirlwf Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    11ln6dy.jpg

This right here is my idea of the perfect man! :love: :love:
    He is so HOT! Love him!
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    My ideal man used to be blonde, green-eyed,wear hi-tops, Levi's and have AT LEAST shoulder length hair. Neither my first hubby of almost 17 yrs was that nor is current hubby ... I always went out with guys who were "my height" - meaning they were 5'5" and skinny (I'm 5'1.5"). First hubby was 6', dark hair, new hubby is 6'1" with gray hair and 6 yrs older than me - both weigh around 220. So much for my "perfect man" - lol. As for personality types, they both are similar. Basic guys, not wild, look mean, narcisstic, like beer, jeans, work boots.... I'm not into muscular men at all (although some are quite lovely to look at). My dream guy was Lee Mazzilli when he played for the NY Mets and now my dream man would be Tony Stewart (was Chad Little when he was still racing). I like "normal" guys - haha - or at least what I consider normal! Oh, and tattoos are fine with me - got one for my 40th bday - but both husbands despise them. Go figure.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    One who likes the same stuff as me, who laughs at the same things, likes the same sort of food, who likes to lay in bed in the morning, who is kind, even tempered, clever, interesting, funny, smart, clean, smells good, likes sex, buys me chocolate, flowers, has a good job, or enough money to make life comfortable, who is taller than me, quite a lot taller, who is not too overweight, and NOT thin, is reasonably good looking and scrubs up well, who loves me and doesn't even notice the wibbly jiggly bits, who doesn't even notice other women...lmao
  • TamaraGraceS
    TamaraGraceS Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    He is not perfect ( and either am I) BUT HE IS PERFECT FOR ME! after 22 years and many twists in the roads I can say God bless the broken road!
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    zach galifianakis
  • freyaandcorysmum
    Options
    the perfect man:

talented artist

intelligent thinker

passionate about nature

loving, affectionate, and considerate

twisted sense of humor

geeky

can fix cars and can do household repairs

likes animals

is accepting of my family's religion

is humble and modest

is tall, large, and has a beard

also, he actually exists. AND he likes me

i'm one lucky woman

63367_10150257526740456_546975455_14986930_2362035_n.jpg

this is the sweetest post ever !!! u two look so happy !!
  • Knightley27
    Knightley27 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Any man who makes me want to spend the rest of my life with him is perfect for me. Its all in the personality. However helping me cook are some major Brownie Points.
  • Jeanne78832
    Options
    My perfect man would enjoy visiting museums, aquariums, zoos, book stores, botanical & Japanese gardens, attending live theater, going camping and enjoy Big Band, Ambient and R&B music and like thunderstorms and the beach. Also he would be taller than me and care about living a healthy lifestyle and he would like attending church.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Just as realistic as the Perfect woman
  • ms_tris
    ms_tris Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    11ln6dy.jpg

This right here is my idea of the perfect man! :love: :love:

Who is this? You have excellent taste, BTW

Dolvett Quince from Biggest Loser!!! THE ideal man.... mmmmmmm.....
  • freyaandcorysmum
    Options

So...men ?? give ur definition of the perfect woman ?
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My perfect man is my partner. Black, strong, sweet, romantic, and sooo loving. =)
  • AmandaPandah
    AmandaPandah Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    600full-ben-barnes.jpg

My perfect man! Ahhhh!
  • stefanieprice07
    stefanieprice07 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My perfect man, starting with the physical traits, would be MUSCULAR. I don't mean just abs. Any guy who gets skinny enough will have abs, but I want a guy with big arms and a muscular back so that when we cuddle I feel tiny. :) I prefer tan skin, but it's not really important. I always fall for blue eyes. He has to have short hair! For personality traits: he would want to live in the south with me, be willing to listen to me sing, be calm, be spontaneous at times, be willing to go td crazy random activities with me like hanggliding or spur of the moment handstand competitions. Most important? he has to understand that I'm in the military and my job is important to me and I'm not willing to give it up to be a stay at home wife.
    I'm never gonna find this guy!
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    When I first met my husband I knew he was the perfect man! For me anyways! Hes a pretty boy yes. Tight jeans and all.
    I can't help it! I like the johnny Depp Orlando Bloom Long hair types! yummmm. Now I just need to get back to being as skinny as I was back when we met 6 years ago!
    l95ebe3afaa2f9d9f4e8cee043d08207163.jpg
  • Tybalt71
    Options

Easy, Denise Richards, shes a mom 1stly and 2nd shes a keeper for putting up with Sheen's shennanigans for years-Ty I love her from afar:flowerforyou:
  • freyaandcorysmum
    Options

Easy, Denise Richards, shes a mom 1stly and 2nd shes a keeper for putting up with Sheen's shennanigans for years-Ty I love her from afar:flowerforyou:

Lol....or a mug !!! She is v beautiful tho i will give u that.
  • Tybalt71
    Options

Denice is queen of the MILFS
  • freyaandcorysmum
    Options

hahaha wudnt say the queen of milfs.....

Denice is queen of the MILFS