Your perfect man

Options

Replies

• leopard1989
    Options
    Well, except from the man I'm married to and love more than life itself....

Would be something like this:

Older (not old - old, in the thirties maybe)
    Long hair
    Tall
    Quite a few tattoos
    Strong man-arms
    Funny
    Good heart

So, I can think of a specific person: Edge :love: lol
  • livingaloha
    Options
    He may not be perfect, but he is as close as they come and definately perfect for me. I married him! We've been through alot and he's always been there by my side, picks me up when I'm down, supports me in whatever I do, love's me unconditionaly, and can make me smile and laugh even when I dont want to (when I need it the most!). I love my hubby!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Well.. they say perfection doesnt exist!,,, but we can go pretty close to it!

mine would be:
    -funny/with sense of humor
    -taller than me, at least 6´
    -I like white guys
    -Blue eyes if possible
    -Strong arms/hands
    -that makes me feel protected no matter what
    Im sure there are more things but these are the ones that come to mind right now. Luckly, my BF has everything I just wrote. He makes feel like his queen and STILL makes me blush after 6 years! :love:

here is the first pic we took as a couple

amcor8.jpg
  • misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    ya love Dolvett super hot and ryan reynolds. Perfect man sense of humor, good listener, not afraid of the dentist....pays attention to me. not selfish in bed.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I love these threads lol.

lol whats your perfect man?

Umm...5'1-5'3, eyes that make me forget to breathe...honest, loyal, intelligent, funny...she's got to...

Oh wait, you said man...crap.

In that case...the one that introduced me to her ^^^.
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    This guy! :) My favorite person in the world. He's the most unselfish, caring person I've ever met. He's super handy and can fix just about anything. He's a hard worker, a great father, and he makes me feel like I'm the only woman he's ever laid eyes on. <333 Ladies, I picked a winner. :D

160.jpg
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Consistent.
    Loyal.
    Emotionally Intelligent.
    Intelligent in general.
    Kind.
    Patient.
    Understanding.
    I'm holding out for a winner, no more settling! If someone wants to be part of your life, they will make an effort to be in it. I don't have time to make space in my heart for someone who is not going to make an effort to stay.
  • RachFace1000
    RachFace1000 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My perfect man has country charm, has similar interests to me (hunting, fishing, etc), is able to hold a conversation with me about cars and trucks, IS A HARD WORKER and loves to have fun (: not a big ego, but confident, and a sweetheart (: preferably taller than me lol (: and will be silly with me and has a great sense of humor (:

Edit: oh, and a big one is has a passion about SOMETHING, doesn't matter what it is or if I'm interested in it as well or not either.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    My perfect men
    champanddad.jpg
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Charlie Hunnam aka Jax from SOA!!! He is so beautiful!! I have a thing for bad boys ;)

Blonde boys do nothing for me. I love love loveeeee Opie though! What a gorgeous man :D
  • Julielynn83
    Julielynn83 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Even tho he is gay I love him!!!! Andy Cohen!

1fb4sn.jpg
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options

Umm...5'1-5'3, eyes that make me forget to breathe...honest, loyal, intelligent, funny...she's got to...

Wow - "Eyes that make me forget to breathe" - That is Romantic. *sigh*
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

Wow - "Eyes that make me forget to breathe" - That is Romantic. *sigh*

Lol. Seriously.
    Amazinggggg.
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    in highschool i made a facetious short list of what would make the perfect man:

loves birdwatching
    looks like orlando bloom
    cares about animals, sustainability, etc.

when i got to uni, lo and behold, our bird tutor was secretly nicknamed 'the elf prince' because he actually did look like orlando bloom, and he was a phd student working on climate change and birds. he even seemed happy and nice.

there was something off about his personality, though. he ended up being on the outer edge of my social circle, and i found out a few of his other nicknames. 'Mr Beautiful' with an added hair flip and eye roll. Eventually I ended up actually working in the same lab as this guy, and his nickname there was 'cassanova' because he always managed to end up in the tents of volunteers on field trips.

he only ever spoke to me when he wanted me to do something, otherwise ignored me completely, and had to meet me about 10 times before remembering my name.

suffice to say that even though i had met my highschool paper-perfect guy, i never even liked him.

also, for the record, i grew out of my 'orlando bloom' attraction, hahaha.

for me, now, i am happy with a guy who has some level of shared interest, humour and happiness, independence and responsibility, and he CARES, for himself and the people around him.
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    josh.jpg

ryan.jpg

zac.jpg

Any of these boys will do me just fine! :love:
  • Julielynn83
    Julielynn83 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    @ash YES YES AND YES LOL!!! :love:
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Quiet, funny, kind, private, Dark haired, hard worker, playful, sexy, beautiful hands, facial hair, great conversationalist, and again, playful. And my heart will choose the right guy who has the above characteristics.

Also, I'm not looking for the perfect man. He doesn't exist. I'm looking for the man that fits me and I fit him.
  • Nickysmom126
    Options
    Channing Tatum is my idea of THE perfect man! Love him!!!! <3
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Channing Tatum is my idea of THE perfect man! Love him!!!! <3

He's HOT!!
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I like...
    -Long hair (shoulder length)
    -Green eyes
    -Husky built
    -Brave (my husband served 6 years with the military and went to Iraq for a year)
    who likes animals
    -nerdy (he sure is)
    -loyal

Hubby when he was a badass before he went in the military and met me (he went in the military in 2005 & we met in 2006)...haha! ;)
    33k3zvd.jpg

Hubby~2009
    fm047d.jpg

Us~April 2012 :)
    2chvt68.jpg