Your perfect man

Options

Replies

• kokie2010
    Options
    ^ HAH. I like that one. Mine is.... either Tom Hardy or Benedict Cumberbatch. Gotta love the Brits!

Benedict Cumberbatch. Yes please.
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    he would have a healthy dose of testosterone, be 6 foot+, he'd have family values be generous. he would also be strong, a non smoker and very intelligent. he would also be successful and have dreamy light eyes.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Shaved head and goatee does it every time! :blushing:
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Long haired rocker type, kind hearted, intelligent, not skinny and DEF not whiny, I may be the only woman in the world who doesn't her man to be to sensitive because that would drive me insane and I am not sensitive so I would be constantly offending them .
  • Jmbean84
    Jmbean84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    A man with a big heart but strong and manly. :) a steady job is a must. Loves/ wants kids and he'd have green or blue eyes, short dark hair , dress nice. Casual, but nice is sexy. A beautiful smile that will melt my heart. But most important, a man that will love me or me. A man that will care for me as much as I care for him.
  • sandybeaches00
    sandybeaches00 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    affectionate
    creative
    intelligent
    kind hearted
    outgoing
    warm
    attentive
    caring
    generous
    good values
    motivated
    enlightened
    selfless
    athletic
    cultured
    adventurous
    spontaneous
    charismatic
    funny
    proactive
    appreciative
    well rounded
    open minded
    shinning soul
    one of a kind
    my best friend.

I'm holding out hope. I believe he exists, and I will find him.
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    The perfect men for me are all from books or are actors.. Like James Dean.
    See, I'm just hopeless on that front. haha.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    scotty.jpg

He doesnt know it yet......................... To Be Continued
  • unworthyservant12
    unworthyservant12 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Perfect man for me:

Christian
    Funny
    Supportive
    Thoughtful
    Caring
    Playful
    Clever
    Family-Oriented
    Honest
    Sincere
    A leader
    Perseverance
    My husband <3

He's perfect for me!!
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    11ln6dy.jpg

This right here is my idea of the perfect man! :love: :love:

^^^ This! He is delicious! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • louisel809
    Options
    Wide shoulders.
    Drives me insane every time.
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    My "perfect man" has long hair, musician's hands, dresses like a bohemian, plays guitar, writes me romantic poetry and sings me to sleep at night.

My husband is a total preppy. Short hair, clean shaven, likes to wear a business suit, like all the time. Can't sing. Doesn't play an instrument. Has never written me poetry and sings only rarely and even then, he stops if anyone's paying attention.

However, his sense of humor, and the way he treats me swept me off my feet. We've been together for ten years, and while we've had really hard times (emergency surgery, infertility, mental health issues, money issues, etc.) I can honestly say we've never had a fight. We have had differences of opinion, but we remember to be respectful, and we break out the paper and magic markers and literally make a Pro / Con balance sheet and decide together what we're going to do.

Pretty Poet Boy can just go find another girl.
  • DangerousDoug42
    DangerousDoug42 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me. I am the perfect man.
  • luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    :wink: Been married to Mr perfect .....for 48 yrs ..... More fun with the runners up !

Seriously .... No one is perfect . :laugh: ........And if find a man that is shoot him before he goes bad :wink:
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Colin Farrell. He makes my thighs quiver. The end.

b5fatd.jpg
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    - Respectful
    - Older
    - Considerate
    - Funny
    - Can eat (nothing worse than a man who makes me feel fat)
    - One who makes me feel beautiful
    - Is career driven
    - One who is there for me
    - He isn't a player
    - Someone who is proud of me/i can be proud of

As long as he's tall and is a good person, i couldn't care less what he looked like
  • TheRealPDouble
    Options

Seriously .... No one is perfect . :laugh: ........And if you find a man that is shoot him before he goes bad :wink:

Well gee, thanks a lot! Now I am gonna have to worry about being shot wherever I go...
  • tallgirlshelley
    tallgirlshelley Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My perfect man is probably just a male version of me, personality wise. Looks are negotiable.

^^ yep yep! Must like sports, beer and a good laugh, preferably at their own expense.
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    does not exist. I, however, refuse to settle.
    So, single it is.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I know it might sound cliche but im married to him no joke I decided when I married and had children Id accept no less than what I deserved. Well I have it hes smart,attractive dark hair, cool blue eyes ,tall ,looks like tom criuse when he was younger,not Tom cruise now and amazing with children.I have never seen a man so happy to see his daughters.I might as well be chop liver jk but he is an awesome father to them and a wonderful husband .We have known each other for 11yrs now been married 19 months and have been through a lot together we dated back in highschool for a year and half my senior year, then parted ways on good terms stayed bestfriends, in 08 got back together and the rest is history. I feel like Im in a fairytale sometimes.

I dated many frogs and he was my prince the only one who was always there for me no matter if it was 2 am or 3 in the afternoon .He would drop everything to make sure i was alright.

I think about all the women out tthere with realtionships issues ,problems and I think Im blessed he isnt perfect but he is what I always wanted and what I need,
    Sorry dont usaully get mushy like that but I love him more than he knows.