Duncan Hines Frosting Creations FANTASTIC

Options
If you haven't heard of these little packets, look them up on Duncan Hines web site. The little packets are only 10 calores and I add them to fat free cool whip, cottage cheese, FF greek yogurt. The packets flavor the food and color the food, but there is no sweetner. My favorite is frozen fruit, almond milk or skim milk, one of my favorite flavor, and sweetner to taste. I blend this with my Ninja blender. YUM... Endless uses. The flavors range from Chocolate almond, chocolate marshmallow, strawberry shortcake, orange creamsicle, carmel, chocolate mint, cotton candy, cherry vanilla, cinn roll, and a few more. Endless uses.

Replies

• 123Linz
    123Linz Posts: 80
    Options
    I just read about these today, where did you buy them are they on the baking aisle?
  • AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    AHealthyMe1lbAtATime Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I just bought a strawberry shortcake and a cinnamin roll. Can't wait to try them! I'm thinking ss in a banana smoothie for sure:)
  • mabell7779
    Options
    The site said they released them early in April to Walmarts and Targets. I went to seveal of both and I didn't find them. I found them in Krogers. Yes, they are the baking iscle, near the Duncan Hines Cake Mixes. I one area they were selling at 89 cents, I bought them for 99 cents. So worth it.
  • mabell7779
    Options
    I am mixing the cinn roll with FF cream cheese and spreading it on everything. LOL.....
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    i need to find these things :love:
  • cygnet98
    cygnet98 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks for the tip. I need these too!
  • Livingbalanced
    Livingbalanced Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You have so many products in the US than we do in Canada! lol No wonder my mother-in-law loves to shop and eat there ;)
    Maybe they'll make their way north...
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I think I saw coupons for these...is it a packet that you add to frosting? That would be awesome to add some tasty flavoring to cool whip and other foods that were mentioned!
  • sammybear521
    sammybear521 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I saw these at Safeway today. Never thought about adding them to anything other than frosting.. Thank you for the great idea.
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I never thought about adding them to cool whip! Thanks for the idea!
  • amazon75
    amazon75 Posts: 165
    Options
    That's brilliant!
  • YossDillo
    YossDillo Posts: 19
    Options
    I want to track down and try these. Even outside of calorie counting the possible uses for these are mind-blowing!
  • mseraf713
    mseraf713 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I went to a Target in Michigan and they had their own display at the end of an aisler near the baking aisle (the end that was facing the refrigerated grocery section).I bought orange cream and cherry vanilla- I hadn't even thought of trying to mix it! What a great idea!
  • icewindfirex
    Options
    Omg, I keep saying I want to try these, but I haven't been wanting to waste calories on icing....I use SF/FF pudding to flavor stuff all the time, so WHY IN THE WORLD did I not think of this??! thank you so much :)
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I want to add it to ff Greek yogurt...just have to find them first! : p
  • mabell7779
    Options
    As everyone finds these, please let us know what you put them in. Ideas are unlimited.
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    What are the ingredients?
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Bump. :)
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I just read about these today, where did you buy them are they on the baking aisle?
    Wal Mart
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    oooh what about oatmeal??