Replies

• RussetBrunnette
    RussetBrunnette Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Weighinginwithmy02
    Weighinginwithmy02 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    bump I'm going to the US in a few weeks and may have to find these little gems.
  • arneyfive
    arneyfive Posts: 16
    Options
    bump:happy:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Just bought some more of these today :) Added the almond one to my oatmeal!
  • ScubaAmyMN
    ScubaAmyMN Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I found these on an endcap at Target near the baking aisle. I bought Caramel and Chocolate Marshmallow. I tried the Chocolate Marshmallow in Yoplait Vanilla yogurt this morning and it wasn't really all that good. The fun flavored Light Yoplait is better.

Maybe I will try the caramel in a smoothie or cream cheese. I like the Kool-Whip idea too, but don't really know many uses for Kool-Whip???
  • SweetestHoney
    SweetestHoney Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Omg omg omg I just tried my first one. I heard about them from Hungry Girl. I bought a bunch. I just had a bowl of hot barley flakes, 2 small diced apples, stevia, and unsweetened vanilla almond milk with the apple pie one mixed in. So good!
  • lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Nice I will look for those!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I went and bought a bunch. I don't like them. AT ALL. I tried to flavor my cottage cheese with it.....really bad. I tried cream cheese, and it ruined the consistency and also tasted bad.

I gave it a try but I'm tapping out on this one......anyone want a couple of untouched packets?
  • kjsupermom01
    Options
    I cant wait to try them,yes
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, I'll look for them the next time I grocery shop! And thanks for the ideas on how to use :happy:
  • Kellylynnhaynes
    Kellylynnhaynes Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I went and bought a bunch. I don't like them. AT ALL. I tried to flavor my cottage cheese with it.....really bad. I tried cream cheese, and it ruined the consistency and also tasted bad.

I gave it a try but I'm tapping out on this one......anyone want a couple of untouched packets?

What flavors do you have? I'll take them.

I read somewhere to put cool whip in between graham crackers & freeze. Makes a fake ice cream sandwich. I'll bet it'll taste good with the flavoring.
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    These sound great! Thanks for posting!
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    ...The packets flavor the food and color the food, but there is no sweetner...

Just checked out their website...

Ingredients:
    Color (Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Soy Lecithin), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Dextrose.

Hate to break the news to you but Dextrose is a type of sugar "derived synthetically from starch"...
    Still it is only 10 calories and you need a treat now and then.

Under the nutrition tab it said:
    There is no nutrition information available.

Is it 10 cal per serving or per packet?
  • mickeymouse38
    mickeymouse38 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • lovechicagobears
    lovechicagobears Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Make sure you guys are just adding a little bit to your oatmeal, yogurt, and cottage cheese. These are designed to be added to a tub of white frosting, so reduce accordingly. I bet it would taste better and keep its consistency if you just use maybe 1/4 of the packet.
  • weightnomore33
    weightnomore33 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    To the canadian: Ask your motherinlaw to send you some for Christmas. Anything is possible at Christmastime.
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    yum that sounds delicious!!!!
  • babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Artificial Ingredients. .maybe for a Robot. .couldn't resist. .
    Those ingredients are just Too fake and Scarey!
    :flowerforyou:
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    Just made protein pancakes with this. One scoop protein powder, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1/2 cup water, 2 tbsp torani sugar free vanilla syrup, 8 packets of splenda, half a packet of white chocolate raspberry flavor and half a packet of strawberry shortcake flavor. So bomb. I made oatmeal with the other half of the white chocolate raspberry packet.
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Lol.. 'Fake and scarey'. This place is too much sometimes.