Duncan Hines Frosting Creations FANTASTIC

Options

Replies

• mabell7779
    Options
    Oatmeal, well I never thought of that. Cherry Vanilla, cinn roll oatmeal, chooclate almond, white choc raseberry. Most of the flavors will go well with oatmeal. I can't wait till breakfast. This way I can have flavored oatmeal and I can put my own sweetner in it. Thanks
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Good idea, always looking for something new with oatmeal.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I bought these last week :) I got cotton candy, caramel, and almond chocolate! YUM!
  • mabell7779
    Options
    The ingredients are different with each flavor. Here is the ingredient list for chocolate almond. color (yellow 5 lake, red 40 lake, blue 2 lake; soy lecithin) natual and artifical flavor, cocoa powder process with alkali, dextrose. The nutrition facts: Serving size:1 packet. Amount per sercing: Calories 10, Total fat 0g Sodium 20mg Total Carbohydrate 2g. Sugar 0g, Protein 0g. Remember 1 packet flavors and colors one can of white frosting. I usually can use the packet 2 times for different foods. For example, I can use 1 packet to make 2 large milkshakes. 1 packet can flavor a whole tub of fat free cool whip. Hope this helps.
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Bumping to try and track these down :)
  • marygettingfit
    marygettingfit Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Bump for idea's for later!!
  • dschavers
    dschavers Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I heard about those from Hungry Girl, but haven't tried them yet! Can't wait to see how they will be in my plain Greek yogurt.
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    The ingredients kind of freak me out :/
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I just came back from Target and looked at them, but did not buy any. They were 99 cents for just one pkg. I decided they weren't worth it LOL! I will just use extracts and seasonings....unless someone proves me wrong with how GREAT they are!:bigsmile:
  • Morgan803
    Morgan803 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    bumppp
  • cristenjo
    cristenjo Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • bytemeeeeee
    bytemeeeeee Posts: 174
    Options
    Hi,
    My 20 year old son likes to dip strawberries in it......
  • keenercam
    keenercam Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I wonder how these would be mixed into the 3-2-1 cupcake mix. Must buy and try. Thanks for the info!
  • DeeNyceRN
    DeeNyceRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm... sounds delish :)
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I was prepared to bash this thread (:embarassed:) thinking that it was going to be about how great a tub of fat and sugar was..

But the thought of just using the packets in an assortment of things never crossed my mind.. Great idea! :flowerforyou:
  • Dmaxsgirl
    Dmaxsgirl Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Bump!:happy:
  • icewindfirex
    icewindfirex Posts: 118
    Options
    I finally tried one today! I made a cotton candy flavored smoothie :D OMG.

I used 1 frozen banana, ice, milk, sweetener, & half a pack of the cotton candy mix which is 5 calories.

It was too amazing.

I have a new obsession :blushing:
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I was prepared to bash this thread (:embarassed:) thinking that it was going to be about how great a tub of fat and sugar was..

But the thought of just using the packets in an assortment of things never crossed my mind.. Great idea! :flowerforyou:

And I bet the manufacturer hasn't thought of it either. Thanks to the OP for bringing us this creative new way to add flavor to our lives.

Just how bad are the food dyes anyway?