Julielynn83 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    grammar police at work around town...

grammar-police.jpg

LOL Nice!
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Ok what is with everyone on here trying to be MFP Police! I am scared to even write a post! I check my spelling a million times to make sure no one bust me for spelling something wrong! Or if I don't log in enough or the right way I should be kicked off of the site! LOL I think summer needs to come soon so people have less time on their hands! :laugh:

Please don't start a new sentance with the word "Or". Additionally, LOL is not a word. Please save that for texting your friends. This is a fitness site, please stay on topic!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQClEnAb2UzWc_3NiM1Io0eFGyCkNfTI4tOn1oxuC3hUUZw-d3twZlvCoDjQ

"sentence" :wink:

Let me know where to turn in my badge....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs2a5ZMW1DJrJNS4ZNQadnRzxONXC3zkGkYuJFhFRs_ZLlmFWXcaKtiDiY

LMAO <3 this!!!
  • Julielynn83
    Options
    Ok what is with everyone on here trying to be MFP Police! I am scared to even write a post! I check my spelling a million times to make sure no one busts me for spelling something wrong!

2lmubyg.jpg

The use of correct grammar and spelling is a courtesy to others. It makes a post easy to understand. Typos are distracting. If you got through the Third Grade you should know the difference between "lose" and "loose." Also "its" and "it's." It's not that hard.

I think people on here can figure out what someone means when they use "lose" or "loose" and "its" or "it's" COME ON!!! GEEEEEZ
  • katemme
    katemme Posts: 191
    Options
    This is my favorite thread of all time. The trolls vs. people who don't get it... I love all the great senses of humor!! I want to friend you all. I can't because I usually don't write a message to go with it.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Did someone say Police!?...I need some new handcuffs :tongue:
  • Julielynn83
    Options
    Ok what is with everyone on here trying to be MFP Police! I am scared to even write a post! I check my spelling a million times to make sure no one busts me for spelling something wrong!

2lmubyg.jpg

The use of correct grammar and spelling is a courtesy to others. It makes a post easy to understand. Typos are distracting. If you got through the Third Grade you should know the difference between "lose" and "loose." Also "its" and "it's." It's not that hard.

I think people on here can figure out what someone means when they use "lose" or "loose" and "its" or "it's" COME ON!!! GEEEEEZ

Oh and by the way I MUST have not made it through the 3rd grade since I have typos on MFP! :tongue:
  • littledumplings
    littledumplings Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    What is the point of this thread?? Can we just talk about health and fitness please and leave ths nonsense on FACEBOOK!
  • Julielynn83
    Options
    What is the point of this thread?? Can we just talk about health and fitness please and leave ths nonsense on FACEBOOK!

WELL... I did put it under Chit-chat, fun, and games.... SO NO!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

:drinker: :laugh:
    You tell her!
  • littledumplings
    littledumplings Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Oh dear, that was supposed to be tongue in cheek...another mfp police crime...never mind :(

You tell her!
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hey, weer all hear to loose wait!

axactly ^^

Surie, itz, "HAY, weer all hear TWO loose wait!" Nou, tatts butter!
  • Lost_Mermaid
    Options
    Oh dear, that was supposed to be tongue in cheek...another mfp police crime...never mind :(

You tell her!

eh, facebook is boring, but this is hilarious :D

They should be able to have fun while being healthy and fit :)
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

You tell her!

OOPS!!! HAHA I thought you really did have a stick up your @ss! SO SORRY! I still say we need a sarcasm font! :laugh:
  • Julielynn83
    Options

You tell her!

OOPS!!! HAHA I thought you really did have a stick up your @ss! SO SORRY! I still say we need a sarcasm font! :laugh:

5vt839.jpg
  • Julielynn83
    Options
    LMAO!!! I thought you were serious too! :tongue: :laugh:
  • Lost_Mermaid
    Options

You tell her!

haha I always miss important moments like these when I'm writing a post :(

i'm a little slow i guess lol
  • Julielynn83
    Options
    I am sure there are people who have read this thread and seriously had that thought! HAhA
  • rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    pshhhhh, i hold my middle finger up high to those people ;)

LMAO!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Hey, weer all hear to loose wait!

LOVE IT