MFP POLICE!!!!

Options

Replies

• DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    Make me a sammich...and get me another beer. **slaps *kitten*...winks...farts...pulls on groin**
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    you are banished forever! (j/k)...
  • Julielynn83
    Julielynn83 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Make me a sammich...and get me another beer. **slaps *kitten*...winks...farts...pulls on groin**

AHHHHH! My dream man! :love:
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    www.*****makemeasandwich.com
  • DFWTT
    Options

This link is like turkey ham, It doesn't work.

Edited for: ***** now it works LMAO
  • Julielynn83
    Options

Good website...
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    You're a pretty pretty princess.

Yes, I am. Thanks for noticing! :flowerforyou:

WAIT!!!! I'm not the pretty pretty princess???? :noway:

We're both the prettiest users of MFP. Nobody can judge who's prettier, though, because they would instantly go blind from our beauty if they looked at us side by side.
  • Julielynn83
    Options
    Yes... Yes we are! :tongue:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I don't let my husband make me a sammich. He doesn't spread the mustard and mayo out to the edge of the bread, just a glop in the middle. Yuck. The whole sammich is dry until you get to that one bite where all the mustard is hiding.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    Options
    I don't let my husband make me a sammich. He doesn't spread the mustard and mayo out to the edge of the bread, just a glop in the middle. Yuck. The whole sammich is dry until you get to that one bite where all the mustard is hiding.

That's gonna give me nightmares.
  • WifeNMama
    Options

Honey I have lived through this nightmare! More than once. He is demoted to pot scrubbing and pouring juice.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    Options

Honey I have lived through this nightmare! More than once. He is demoted to pot scrubbing and pouring juice.

I'd be careful around that juice. Might find the edges dry and nothing but pulp in the center.
  • DFWTT
    Options

If the mayo aint dribbling out the side woman it aint a sammich....Show him this post and then slap him because he didn't know.
  • WifeNMama
    Options

I'd be careful around that juice. Might find the edges dry and nothing but pulp in the center.

That is some funky juice right there.
  • WifeNMama
    Options

If the mayo aint dribbling out the side woman it aint a sammich....Show him this post and then slap him because he didn't know.

Well he makes up for it by looking like a Viking. Rawr.
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options

lmfao @ turkey ham...
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options

and with that my mind went straight into the gutter!

bwaahaaa!

:smokin:
  • Julielynn83
    Options
    I hope its Mayo and not miracle whip! There is nothing worse than miracle whip yuck
  • DFWTT
    Options
    I hope its Mayo and not miracle whip! There is nothing worse than miracle whip yuck

Just threw up in my mouth a little bit
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

Just threw up in my mouth a little bit

Thank you for sharing. I have not read anything sexier all day.