MFP POLICE!!!!

Options
Julielynn83
Julielynn83 Posts: 162 Member
Ok what is with everyone on here trying to be MFP Police! I am scared to even write a post! I check my spelling a million times to make sure no one busts me for spelling something wrong! Or if I don't log in enough or the right way I should be kicked off of the site! LOL I think summer needs to come soon so people have less time on their hands! :laugh:

2lmubyg.jpg

Replies

• Brittany1979
    Brittany1979 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    pshhhhh, i hold my middle finger up high to those people ;)
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Ok what is with everyone on here trying to be MFP Police! I am scared to even write a post! I check my spelling a million times to make sure no one bust me for spelling something wrong! Or if I don't log in enough or the right way I should be kicked off of the site! LOL I think summer needs to come soon so people have less time on their hands! :laugh:

You left the S off "busts." :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • Julielynn83
    Options
    HAHAHAHA see I was so nervous writing that post and I misspelled a word!!!! :laugh: :ohwell:
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    *busts

edit: hehe someone beat me to it.
  • Julielynn83
    Options
    I will edit that! Thanks!
  • trinitrate
    trinitrate Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Ok what is with everyone on here trying to be MFP Police! I am scared to even write a post! I check my spelling a million times to make sure no one bust me for spelling something wrong! Or if I don't log in enough or the right way I should be kicked off of the site! LOL I think summer needs to come soon so people have less time on their hands! :laugh:

Please don't start a new sentance with the word "Or". Additionally, LOL is not a word. Please save that for texting your friends. This is a fitness site, please stay on topic!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQClEnAb2UzWc_3NiM1Io0eFGyCkNfTI4tOn1oxuC3hUUZw-d3twZlvCoDjQ
  • sktllmdrhmz
    Options

Please don't start a new sentance with the word "Or". Additionally, LOL is not a word. Please save that for texting your friends. This is a fitness site, please stay on topic!

"sentence" :wink:
  • Julielynn83
    Options

I will try thank you!!!!!! You can be the Chief of MFP Police!!!! :wink:
  • brentrhodes
    brentrhodes Posts: 139
    Options

Awesome
  • trinitrate
    Options

Let me know where to turn in my badge....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs2a5ZMW1DJrJNS4ZNQadnRzxONXC3zkGkYuJFhFRs_ZLlmFWXcaKtiDiY
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Hey, weer all hear to loose wait!
  • sktllmdrhmz
    Options

You can take it back to wherever you got the extra dot for your ellipsis.

Was that going too far? :drinker:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options

You spelled to wrong...hahaha
  • Julielynn83
    Options
    LOL love it!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

You can take it back to wherever you got the extra dot for your ellipsis

BANNED for being too smart!
  • trinitrate
    Options

You can take it back to wherever you got the extra dot for your ellipsis.

My ellipses are longer than normal.... Dont judge.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    ;(
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Eff em. Do you really care what a bunch of people on the interweb think?? Really?
  • Julielynn83
    Options
    This is definitely the goodest post all day! :tongue: :tongue: