12 Months 170lbs lost with Photos! What A Year!!

Options

Replies

• shannairl
    shannairl Posts: 65
    Options
    Huge congratulations to the both of you - you look absolutely fantastic and like a completely new person. I'm sure you feel brilliant, you are an inspiration! WELL DONE.
  • Behappy_Healthy
    Options
    wow, all that in a year?
    Congrats to both of you!! :)
  • jarrettfam
    jarrettfam Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You two are awesome!
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    How do you not have any loose skin?? No bingo wings?? Lucky duck!
  • pshearer7777
    pshearer7777 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same dude. Great for you and your wife, you guys are very inspirational!
  • Izicus
    Izicus Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congrats on all that you have accomplished (:
  • bdur76
    bdur76 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    How do you not have any loose skin?? No bingo wings?? Lucky duck!

I have some loose skin on my stomach which is disappointing, because I work hard enough and now am getting to a body fat level where I should have visible abs. It'll never happen, but my stomach looks pretty smooth with shorts on. Still beats having all the fat around my gut, and I did all this to be healthy and avoid surgery, so that is not an option for me! I'm very happy and proud of where I currently am!
  • xxxMakeItCountxxx
    Options
    Fantastic....what an inspiration, you and your wife have both done great. Thank you for setting a wonderful example for the rest of us, and showing what can be accomplished.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    WOW!!! That is awesome for both you and your wife! Thank you so much for sharing your personal story here with us. I love to see the success stories. Keeps me motivated! Yall look GREAT!
  • randomnennie
    randomnennie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Great job!
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow, it CAN happen. You were cute before but now...you're just darned good lookin'. Thanks for sharing and letting us know that we can do it, too. *applauding you*
  • delikium
    delikium Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look great!

thanx for the motivation
  • TCamp72
    TCamp72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Great job for you and your wife! Beautiful family!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS ON GETTING HEALTHY!! You're setting such a great example for you son.
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing transformation! Wow!
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!!! Congrats to a healthier you!!
  • nomadic_chef
    Options
    amazing! what an inspiration!
  • crysaldivar
    crysaldivar Posts: 10
    Options
    Beautiful family, congrats to you and you wife on a wonderful successful year!
  • mkm9279
    mkm9279 Posts: 44
    Options
    That is amazing! You did such a great thing for you are you beautiful family!
  • bdur76
    bdur76 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    WHOLY CRAP! You have wrestled weightloss into submission and made it your *****! Nice work! Very inspiring!

I love this comment! My sentiments exactly! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!