Exercise ou hate the most but you know is the best

Options

Replies

• Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    turkish get ups w 8 lb weights. we call them "morgans" in my bootcamp class. ohhhhh they suck so hard!!!! i also hate burpees, mountain climbers and squat jumps. im ok w push ups and have a love-hate w running.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    squats.
    blech.
  • Skeena4
    Skeena4 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    The side lunge shoulder raise from the Jillian Michael's 30 DS... and in general I also dislike crunches, especially bicycle crunches.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I struggle with planks, building my strength so it'll only get better. Least that's what I keep telling myself:laugh:

Here's another Burpee video this guy is hilarious and shows WHY we should love them!
    Plus he's pretty HOT, which doesn't hurt!!:love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRmUxTC0GbM&feature=related
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Lunges

^^^ that
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    Squats and Pull-ups....:noway:
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Anything that has to do with working the muscles in my back, my thighs and glutes. I also hate weight exercises that force me to push the weight away from me since I have a bad elbow, and exercises that strain my knees because I have a bad knee. In general I have a joint disorder and it means I'm in more than just "wow that was a great burn" pain.

But I have to say I love how it's all making my shoulders and back look and my thighs no longer "dome" over from fat so when I'm sitting I can place my phone or a book or something else fairly small on my lap and know it won't tumble off.
  • ASMartin3
    ASMartin3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Burpees and purple disks
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    lunges. Ughhh I hate them soooo much!! LOL but I know they were necessary to get a good butt! oh, why must it be this way? Hopefully I will learn to like them lol.

I'm doing my lower body work tomorrow and not looking forward to it.
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Lunges! But with Les Mills PUMP Imma have to get used to them! Woof!
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Yes! <3! Thanks for sharing. :-D

Being new on here, I had to look up what a "burpee" was. It is four parts of an eight count body builder! When I was in bootcamp, (Navy), they made us do eight count body builders. It is the burpee, but you do a push up, and a jumping jack at the end so it becomes eight counts! Does that make sense? And oh....how they hurt!
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    Running! bad knees but I get a good burn

absolutely
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    you all named the ones i don't like but i have to add the bicycle kick were you lay on your back and pedal with your legs in the air. that is my nightmare
  • LexLoveless
    Options
    Burpees are great for abs and glutes. Standing up, you come to your feet and kick them behind you, so you are in push-up/plank position, and kick then bring both your feet back to your hands and stand up. (kind of hard to explain but a great move) I know football players do this in their practices
  • LexLoveless
    Options
    I hate running with a passion, but its a great cardiovascular workout and builds muscle and makes bones stronger. Yet still I HATE RUNNING!!!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Sit ups. I have to do the for physical training but i absolutely hate doing ab work
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Side planks and bicycle crunches.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Squats. I do them every training session now too, so I'm slowly learning to tolerate them, but I still hate them so much. So much that I will dominate them!
  • HURLEYX3RO
    HURLEYX3RO Posts: 269
    Options
    Oh you know....Squats, Lunges, Wall sits things to that extent. lol.
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    This. I freaking HATE lunges. With a passion.