Tall Girl in Heels?

Options

Replies

• Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    IM 6'7 and i love tall girls. i wish i could meet a 6'+ girl.. guess im gonna have to start hanging out at wnba games .

I am 6'+ with heels on :wink:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    The real question is where are you wearing the heels? To class or the bar/party? Bar or party sure wear 'em! Class not so much, just because it's not practical!
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9, and I love rocking my 4 inch heels when I go out! Totally sexy, especially with something that shows your legs off!
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    ♥ It's all about Self Confidence!!
    I'm 5'8 and I will ROCK a pair of 4' Stilettos!!!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    What I don't find attractive is high heels in general. I don't like them, period. But height is a non issue to me. I could easily find a taller girl attractive.
  • turbophoenix
    turbophoenix Posts: 152
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and I have a few 4-inch heels that I wear from time to time. My husband is 6' and he says it's okay as long as I'm not taller than him, lol.
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    I LOVE being super tall with an extra high heel :-D I'm 5'8" and the taller the shoe the better IMO. I think that most girls are anywhere from 5'2'-5'6" (pretty sure that's avg hiegh last time I checked) and I like having something about me that isn't average :-) I say rock those heels if they make you feel good and who cares what the boys say :-D

Me, too!
  • duhblond
    duhblond Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm over 5'9 and I love wearing heels.
    I get mixed reactions, but as they are comfortable and I'm doing it for me... I don't care that much.
    The two reactions I get the most is "wow you are tall" or "heels are so sexy"
    If you wanna wear them, go for it :)
    hater.jpg
  • RavenSoul
    RavenSoul Posts: 11
    Options
    If you feel great being tall and wearing tall heels who CARES!!!! Wear them!! Rock them!!! If a man is worth your time he will love you in or out of them!
  • ourgang
    ourgang Posts: 229
    Options
    i stand 6 feet and wear heals all the time!!!! love being tall and standing out in a crowd :wink:
    it the guy can't handle it, i'm not for him!!!
    my hubby is only about 5'10", he loves me for who i am and loves my legs in heels... Love ya Jimmy:love::love:
  • braign
    braign Posts: 89
    Options
    Don't ***** about being "a tall girl in heels" if you're under 5'11. I'm 6 feet tall. I'm already 2 inches taller than the average male & 3 inches taller than the average male where I live. lol

I don't think 'tall' is medically defined as 5'11" and higher! If a person feels tall in a specific scenario and is above average, I for one welcome their opinion!

The same thing happened in the boob thread, where people were saying 'I'm a G-cup and D-cups don't know about big boob problems! Go away D-cups!' when in fact everyone has their body issues and this place is perfect to express them!

Whether we're 5'11 or 5'6, if we're taller than our husbands/boyfriends/suitors in heels, it affects us!
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I'm glad all the tall girls are proud to wear heels.

I'm only 5'7", and when meeting a guy on the shorter side (probably 5'10", 5'11") for a first date I went with flats. Now I wish I would've just gone with the heels I prefer.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    A tall women in heels is very good! The downside is that she's probably not going to be as attracted to a guy she's looking down to.
  • reyopo
    reyopo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm glad all the tall girls are proud to wear heels.

I'm only 5'7", and when meeting a guy on the shorter side (probably 5'10", 5'11") for a first date I went with flats. Now I wish I would've just gone with the heels I prefer.

I'm 5'7" too, and my bf is 5'10"...my exes have always been 6'-something...but sometimes physical attraction cancels out your "type". I don't mind being (a smidge) taller than him in heels, and he doesn't mind it either. Some average height guys like taller women, it can be their "thing"...or it can be something new. I think a couple where the woman is taller is kinda hot now, it shows they are BOTH secure and confident, and isn't that the most attractive feature anyone can have anyhow?
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Don't ***** about being "a tall girl in heels" if you're under 5'11. I'm 6 feet tall. I'm already 2 inches taller than the average male & 3 inches taller than the average male where I live. lol

I don't think 'tall' is medically defined as 5'11" and higher! If a person feels tall in a specific scenario and is above average, I for one welcome their opinion!

The same thing happened in the boob thread, where people were saying 'I'm a G-cup and D-cups don't know about big boob problems! Go away D-cups!' when in fact everyone has their body issues and this place is perfect to express them!

Whether we're 5'11 or 5'6, if we're taller than our husbands/boyfriends/suitors in heels, it affects us!

I'm a DDD, go away G-cups? lol

I agree with you ^^
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and when I wear my heels I'm (6'1) and I looove it! If you have a problem with it then your just too short. Sorry.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    A Tall Girl Wearing Heels Is Attractive!! The Most Important Thing Is That The Woman Wearing Them Is Happy!! Do What Makes You Happy!! :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    WEAR THEM! you'd be crazy not to show off those long leggs. heels are sexy as hell no matter how tall you are.
  • startinganewleaf
    Options
    im 5'7. i wear heels. i dont care what people think
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'm a tall girl myself and LOVE LOVE LOVE my heels.
    Heels are sexy :)