I just ate half a jar of Nutella!

Options

Replies

• skinnydream115
    Options
    Lol i ate the whole jar a few times.. so don't even worry about it at least you managed to stop at half :) lol chocolate crack= nutella ! haha and its good with everything ha i cant buy that or peanut butter anymore :( shamee
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Half a spoon of nutella and half a spoon of peanut butter (if I can stick to the half) - so freaking delicious I should be sent to hell immediately for enjoying something so sinful.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    Half a spoon of nutella and half a spoon of peanut butter (if I can stick to the half) - so freaking delicious I should be sent to hell immediately for enjoying something so sinful.
    i do this whenever i buy nutella. I always have PB so whenever i get nutella they just have to smash
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    i do this whenever i buy nutella. I always have PB so whenever i get nutella they just have to smash

mwahaha. I'll save a seat for you in hell.
  • iwantahealthierme13
    iwantahealthierme13 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    LOL, I've done that. I find Nutella pretty gross now!
  • Stewie316
    Stewie316 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I've never had it. I'm afraid to try it because I don't want it to become my new favorite thing
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options

O thank you, thank you. I thought I had to give it up forever. It's the food that derailed me last time, and I kept crashing for days afterwards. Better now. While you're feeling sick - throw the rest out!! :frown:
  • Marge321
    Marge321 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Used to eat Nutella with a spoon when I had a sugar need...Since I've upped my calories, Nutella stands right beside peanut butter in the kitchen and I don't even feel like eating any of that sweet chocolate stuff. Don't get me wrong, I love Nutella...just never feel the urge anymore to have the spoon right in !

And yeah, Nutella and peanut butter on a toast makes it really Reese style !
  • susanloveszumba
    Options
    have never tried it and i won't cause i would probably not want to stop eating it :)
  • ChihGirl
    ChihGirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! That is exactly the reason I have refused to ever taste it! My mom even bought it regularly for a few years, but I never tried it! Everyone I knew was addicted to it, so I figured it would be in my best interest not to try it; then there'd be no chance of me getting stuck on it! :tongue: :happy:
  • Sarahjaanexox
    Options
    Oh my goodness I did the exact same thing as well! I was just like just one tablespoon, so I scooped out a glob and a chocolatey mess dissolved in my mouth. I so wanted to stop, but I literally ate until I was physically ill and felt like throwing up. It was like caffeine; I couldn't sleep so I stayed up literally all night drawing. In the morning I was soooooooo dehydrated got a killer headache and was dizzy with every movement. I was never into nutella this much before today! Like I don't remember the last time I had it before today!
    So I just decided to call it my cheat day...seeing as I was up to about 2400 calories just from nutella...I've never had a cheat day before, but now I'm introducing it every two months and trying to call it "no calorie counting day"...so I eat as much as I want, carelessly, but since I pretty much know the calorie content of a wide range of foods, I'm trying to just eat as much healthy food as I want, especially homemade fruit sorbet!

You'll be perfectly fine though. I'm just gonna follow the next few days with a "veggie washout", where I only eat veggies and egg whites. It's really quite delicious.
    Have fun!
  • wanttobehealthy6
    wanttobehealthy6 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Swap that tempting jar for something that is not going to set you back -
    Bell Plantation makes a powdered peanut butter, that comes in two flavors.
    Regular peanut butter and chocolate peanut butter.
    You will be surprised at how good it really is - you just mix it with water and you have creamy peanut butter.
    2 TBSP is only 45 calories and 1g fat!
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    ahhh nutella does that 2 me aswel !
  • TriedEverything
    TriedEverything Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've done it too!! It's absolutely delicious, and slips down much too easily. :love: I definitely prefer it straight from the jar, on it's own, rather than putting it on toast. As others have said, it's much too yummy, and "more-ish"!

I must say however, that I have not had a "nutella moment" so far this year!

If I lived on my own, I would never buy the stuff, but I tend to keep some in for my little niece who comes to stay occasionally - she loves it too, but she knows when to stop! Of course, what's happened in the past is that after she's gone, I've polished off the jar and then replaced it with another one - and so on! :tongue:

I also like peanut butter on it's own, but thankfully I can't eat quite as much of that at one go, as it doesn't seem as moist as nutella.

Someone said this was a pointless thread, but I don't think so - it's made me feel better! Maybe we should start a support group for secret nutella addicts! :flowerforyou:
  • leanne2376
    Options
    DONT BUY IT FROM NOW ON - IT IS OFF THE LIST.
  • dovetail22uk
    dovetail22uk Posts: 339 Member
    Options

lol - me too! It's like a snickers!
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    I love nutella, especially in those crepes with banana's and strawberry's from IHOP. Sigh, it has been a long, long, long time.
  • Maenad01
    Maenad01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's made by the same company.
  • celestialbadger
    Options

I'm just imagining people eating all 36 packets at once, hah.
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    have never tried it and i won't cause i would probably not want to stop eating it :)

^^This^^
    I have that problem with Ben and Jerry's. I can eat a whole pint in one sitting.