I just ate half a jar of Nutella!

Options

Replies

• Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Thats why I dont buy it. I cant buy peanut butter either, or, oddly enough, the premade meatloaf at the store. SOme foods I have no control over and eat the whole thing in one sitting.
  • I dont keep that **** in my house. that would be like keeping crack in a crack house.

omg nothing healthy about it but I love love love it.
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    have never tried it and i won't cause i would probably not want to stop eating it :)

Same here! I've heard so much about it, I just know I would eat the heck out of it if I ever tried it. I used to spoon peanut butter into a small bowl then stir in a large amount of chocolate syrup. It was like a melty peanut butter cup. I don't recommend trying it for anyone who is watching calories. I can't have chocolate syrup in the house anymore.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Be sure to sue its manufacturer later for making it so delicious that you thought it was health food!

:wink:

^^^

LOL!
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm...nutella with nice, fresh, crusty french bread...ack now I really want some! Darn you OP! :mad:
  • livitup85
    livitup85 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I think you should log this so you can see its impact.
  • Dee_84
    Dee_84 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Yep, Nutella is like crack. Once you start, it's hard to stop.
    There's a reason, I don't trust myself enough to keep it in the house.

You should try the Philadelphia indulgence chocolate, a chocolatey spread that is not as bad as nutella ;)
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I don't get the point of this post.

Me neither. I think I just lost my appetite for breakfast.
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    I think you should log this so you can see its impact.

this^
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I've only had the nutella to go, just tried it a couple of months ago and knew that I could never buy a jar of the stuff. My favorite candy is ferrero rocher. Last night, I skipped a few healthier options after dinner so that I could scarf down five of those suckers. So delicious. I REGRET NOTHING! Now we'll see if my morning workout suffers as a result. I STILL REGRET NOTHING!
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Well, it's too late for you, but hopefully your loved ones can learn from your downfall.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Don't worry too much. I have read that there is a maximum calorie level that your body responds to, so basically if you hit 5,000, it does not matter if you go to 10,000.
    Not an expert, its just what I read many years ago.
  • alexiaans
    alexiaans Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Half a jar? I can eat a whole jar in one sitting! The big jar no less! Amateurs. lolol :-)
  • emsicle_o
    emsicle_o Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Can I have the other half?
  • Ender126
    Options
    Well I just kept eating it! At one point I wanted to stop, but I said no I will keep eating until I am physically ill and I am going to throw the rest away and never eat this chocolate crack again. Wow I feel gross!!! LOL

I'm the same way with peanut butter... It's a love/hate relationship...
  • imfivebyfive
    Options
    9109tumblr_lrc4bd3JX81qb5gkjo1_500.jpg
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    Well I just kept eating it! At one point I wanted to stop, but I said no I will keep eating until I am physically ill and I am going to throw the rest away and never eat this chocolate crack again. Wow I feel gross!!! LOL

You need to learn some self control and discipline.

Change your mindset in order to be successful.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options

what happend?

if your like me, something good/bad happend that brought me to that point. could be something old that got on your mind. might not be immediately obvious at first.

Its worth examining this. Just knowing that i'm an emotional trigger eater allows me a fighting chance to realize whats going on before i'm at the bottom of the pb jar
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options

thats an awfully easy answer, isn't it?

I came away from a family party where i totally pigged out on pizza. i *****e about it alittle to my father, and he said 'its called WILL POWER!'

I thought to myself, well sometimes i love working out, but other days i hate popping in the insanity dvd... but i do it anyway. I thought i had a lot of will power... maybe i dont?

idk, food is such a psychological bit(h. it should be as easy as having enough discipline, and often it is, but sometimes it doesn't seem like enough and a little more insight into what causes your behavior can help.
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options