I just ate half a jar of Nutella!

Options

Replies

• atucker0821
    atucker0821 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am just never going to buy it again. I cannot handle its power! I am too weak :0)

exactly...i never buy it by the jar...if i'm just too weak then i will get the 1 little "to go" serving.
  • bricktowngal
    Options
    Never tried it. Maybe that's a good thing?!
  • NinjaTheGinger
    NinjaTheGinger Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I suppose I've never suffered from "Nutella's crack addiction". I can have a TSP on my slice of toast, and not look back at it. H'm. o_o
  • GinJon
    GinJon Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I've never had it. I'm afraid to try it because I don't want it to become my new favorite thing

I've never had, either. I am afraid to try it after reading how much it is liked by most people. :D
  • karrieamandakeeps
    Options
    I walk by it every time at the grocery store and feel my hand reaching out only to snap back to reality and realize that I cannot resist its tasty charms, so I don't buy it. But I love it, ohhh how I love me some Nutella.
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Swap that tempting jar for something that is not going to set you back -
    Bell Plantation makes a powdered peanut butter, that comes in two flavors.
    Regular peanut butter and chocolate peanut butter.
    You will be surprised at how good it really is - you just mix it with water and you have creamy peanut butter.
    2 TBSP is only 45 calories and 1g fat!
    ^^^^^That^^^^ :love:
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I had never tried in until last year. I wish I never had; it's now one of the many foods I crave and should never touch!
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    We had a jar of Nutella, but it got old and separated and other weird things happened to it.

My children don't like it. Which I do think is strange.
  • jbbrannon
    jbbrannon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I would love some Nutella but we don't have any in the house!!
  • ItsVJ
    ItsVJ Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I don't get the point of this post.

lol
  • ItsVJ
    Options
    Half a spoon of nutella and half a spoon of peanut butter (if I can stick to the half) - so freaking delicious I should be sent to hell immediately for enjoying something so sinful.
    i do this whenever i buy nutella. I always have PB so whenever i get nutella they just have to smash

mwahaha. I'll save a seat for you in hell.

Save one for me, too.
  • ItsVJ
    Options
    9109tumblr_lrc4bd3JX81qb5gkjo1_500.jpg

omg i just about fell out of my chair laughing at this.
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I see suggestions about single serve. Id love to do this with peanut butter since it is healthy (when following the serving suggestion and not eating half a jar in a sitting) and a great on the go snack. I know Jiff sells individual serving size peanut butter but each one is 250 calories! and 32% fat! Peanut butter from a jar is 190 calories and I feel like it would be a waste to eat just HALF of a single serving container...suggestions? Ive been making do with cream cheese and cottage cheese to go with my fruit for snacks in the meantime but I would like to switch it up. And maybe by doing so, gradually get used to having peanut butter in my life so it wont be a forbidden food that I binge on every time i visit my parents.
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Swap that tempting jar for something that is not going to set you back -
    Bell Plantation makes a powdered peanut butter, that comes in two flavors.
    Regular peanut butter and chocolate peanut butter.
    You will be surprised at how good it really is - you just mix it with water and you have creamy peanut butter.
    2 TBSP is only 45 calories and 1g fat!
    ^^^^^That^^^^ :love:

WHERE CAN I BUY THIS?!
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Can I have the other half?
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    You need to learn some self control and discipline.

Change your mindset in order to be successful.

thats an awfully easy answer, isn't it?

I came away from a family party where i totally pigged out on pizza. i *****e about it alittle to my father, and he said 'its called WILL POWER!'

I thought to myself, well sometimes i love working out, but other days i hate popping in the insanity dvd... but i do it anyway. I thought i had a lot of will power... maybe i dont?

idk, food is such a psychological bit(h. it should be as easy as having enough discipline, and often it is, but sometimes it doesn't seem like enough and a little more insight into what causes your behavior can help.

I have been in the OP's shoes. The therapist I went to, basically said you were in the military. You know what discipline is. Use it.

Sugar coating things and saying awww, it is ok is not the way to help someone change their behavior. Telling them the blunt truth is showing love toward that person, it is called Tough Love.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    You need to learn some self control and discipline.

Change your mindset in order to be successful.

thats an awfully easy answer, isn't it?

I came away from a family party where i totally pigged out on pizza. i *****e about it alittle to my father, and he said 'its called WILL POWER!'

I thought to myself, well sometimes i love working out, but other days i hate popping in the insanity dvd... but i do it anyway. I thought i had a lot of will power... maybe i dont?

idk, food is such a psychological bit(h. it should be as easy as having enough discipline, and often it is, but sometimes it doesn't seem like enough and a little more insight into what causes your behavior can help.

I have been in the OP's shoes. The therapist I went to, basically said you were in the military. You know what discipline is. Use it.

Sugar coating things and saying awww, it is ok is not the way to help someone change their behavior. Telling them the blunt truth is showing love toward that person, it is called Tough Love.

100% agreed.

I see nothing wrong with that post.. There are so many, myself included, who have been in OP's shoes. I have struggled with obesity since I was 11, worked my butt at 12 on my own to get back into shape, had two children and gained over 120 lbs between the both. Gained most of that weight from eating like a pig and sitting around. That's the brutal truth.. and being a brutally honest, but kind person, allows me to accept that.

I just choose not to be that person who overindulges like that anymore - ever.. Nutella tastes great but there are healthier options out there. I do not feel bad for OP, OP has the power to make choices including not eating so much Nutella if any at all. Throw that crap out of your house if you can't handle not digging in. There is no time better than today to say no to your emotional eating. Go for a walk, drink water, do something..
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Yum!
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Only half?
    Quitter.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I think this stuff is nasty, I don't get the fascination. It's way too sweet. Ick.