The scale is a lying torture device! I'm proof :)

Options

Replies

• kawanna941
    kawanna941 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    woohoo....freaking awesome! you look amazing
  • shell6469
    shell6469 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results... Keep up the good work. I too stay off the scale, Thank you for the pictures- so motivating... Thanks!
  • daisymax
    daisymax Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!

Makes me feel better knowing that the scale is not the tool to measure one's self by.
  • Escarda
    Escarda Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow!
    im going to start off by saying, incredibly results!! ^-^
    And im going to finish with, must start measuring and taking photos!! Lol.
  • Halfangel
    Halfangel Posts: 49
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! You look awesome.
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Priincess_Natalie Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You look freeaking awesome! Congrats.
  • itwasntme
    itwasntme Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Thanks for the encouragment and the reminder that the scale is a liar! Congrats on sticking to a challenging workout regimen and seeing amazing results!
  • shellybean73
    shellybean73 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing :) im ready to throw my scale out the window!!! it wont move!!
  • jnagy9886
    jnagy9886 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Everyone needs to read this post ;)
  • biddysaurus
    biddysaurus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

I think I'll take some pictures and do some measuring tonight. ;) You've talked me into it.
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress. I love to take pictures and measurements to rely on for when the scale doesn't budge because that number on the scale is never the whole truth to measuring progress!
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great, thanks for sharing!!!
  • jleWings
    jleWings Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow. I needed this. You look fantastic! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    The responses to this post have helped me decide to cut waaaaay back on the scale...because I DO NOT need it! I am going to cut back to once a week, and then twice a month, and then maybe even just at the first of the month when I do my measuring and photo taking :) Who is with me??

With you, and always have been. I check the scale about quarterly, when at the doctor's office.
  • Hotanuri
    Hotanuri Posts: 53
    Options
    awesome job!
    And yes, the scale is an evil thing! I've plateued on weight loss for a few weeks, but my clothes keep getting bigger. Did a measurement and lost another inch since I last measured. Turning that body fat to muscle :D I tried explaining this to my workout partner, cause she's been freaking out that she hasn't lost any pounds, but I pointed out her shirts aren't as tight any more. And this is why in some cases, using BMI to determine "healthy weight" isn't right!
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Have you measured your body fat %? Has it changed by much?

Thank you! And I haven't :( I swam in college and we used to get measured then pretty regularly - but I haven't since then (5 years ago) and it would obviously be WAAAY more now than it was before, haha (12% then). I need to get some calipers though so I can use that as a measure of progress too. Thank you for the reminder!
  • CapsFan17
    CapsFan17 Posts: 198
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • caitlingui
    caitlingui Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! The difference is amazing...you look awesome! Thank you so much for posting this. The scale hasn't moved much in weeks and weeks, but I can definitely feel changes...now I know I'm likely not crazy. Thank you!
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    that is an amazing difference! I hate the scale too, I'm finishing up my last week of Insanity and only lost 7 pounds so far but tons of inches.

you are doing great! Keep up the great work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!