The scale is a lying torture device! I'm proof :)

Options

Replies

• crudd123
    crudd123 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Great job! I agree I hate that scale!
  • Charisse1011
    Charisse1011 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    lol
  • AimeeLynn90
    AimeeLynn90 Posts: 94
    Options
    I hate the scale too :) But you look great! Way to go!
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    So amazing!! You are fantastic!! Keep up the good work!! I feel the same after 4 months of working hard and losing inches and haven't lost a single pound!! Thank you for the motivation!!:flowerforyou:
  • chicago_dad
    chicago_dad Posts: 357
    Options
    thanks for posting this and congratulations on your awesomeness!
  • kmgarza
    kmgarza Posts: 31
    Options
    You look awesome!! Keep up the awesome work :smile:
  • butterfliespink
    Options
    OMG! First-you look freakin amazing! I really needed this-my scale hasn't budged in two weeks and I was getting soooo mad! But I do weights, I use the punching bag, and I Zumba, so perhaps it really is muscle! My bestie keeps telling me I look smaller but I don't "see" it because of my scale. Thank you for posting!!
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    Oh wow! Amazing transformation :) Thanks for the proof haha
  • Robertt300zx
    Robertt300zx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    that tell you some tru aspect about.your quality of life.by time this device is your pal for keep that healthy weight keep going!
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! You look amazing! Yeah, to hell with the scale! I need to do some strength training!
  • Errica32
    Errica32 Posts: 40
    Options
    You look great! This is a really good post. I am encouraged and motivated now! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    WOW~!
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    The exact reason I threw my scale out this morning! You look awesome - great transformation taking place!! Thank you for this post. I will continue with my Insanity workout and no longer get depressed by the number on the scale.
  • Deeranged1
    Deeranged1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    SO INSPIRING!!! YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
  • witchywillow
    witchywillow Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    thankyou thankyou thankyou for this post, i know ive lost weight coz ive dropped a dress size but the scales go up and down like a flipping yoyo and can be a bit depressing but u have shown me not to take to much notice of the scales :smile:
  • chickentunashake
    chickentunashake Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Thanks for sharing, we all needed to hear this.
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Your post has had such a profound effect on me since I first saw it yesterday. You are living proof of what I have thought to be true and I am so glad that you were so generous in spirit as to share it with us. Your photos have really inspired me to remember that working out may not show a change on the scale, but will certainly show a change in my body. Thank you.

P.S. I hope you don't mind, but I am going to post a link to your thread on the homepage of a couple of my MFP friends here who might not have seen it but who will really appreciate it.

Keep up the great work!
    Cam

I don't mind one bit :) I want others to realize what it took me so long to realize too!

With that, thank you EVERYONE for you kind posts and encouraging words. You've given me the reinforcement the last few days to stay off the scale, because I don't need that number controlling any part of my life anymore!
  • elliottjane
    elliottjane Posts: 37
    Options
    You look AMAZING!
  • claudPolo
    claudPolo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Have you been running along with p90x? I am doing it too and was going to start running to lose my baby fat
  • TarheelMom44
    Options
    That is truly amazing. I feel the same way about the scale. I look a lot better after just a few weeks, so I must be doing something right.

Thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!