This one's for the ladies.... ;)

Options
Ladies, I have a question, and please be honest. How do you feel about men with chest hair? At work, one female co-worker told me she loved the feel of it on her cheek, while another said she stopped sleeping with bears once she turned nine. So now I turn to MFP for the real story. What do you think: Hair or no hair?

Replies

• rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    You'll find answers all over the board on this one. Me, I like it and find it very masculine.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    My husband has chest hair and I love it :) it's not a lot but a little, I don't like a lot of it, but I think his is nice :)
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I like it naturally bare. Not attracted to very hairy people.

On the other hand, I don't like it shaved or waxed either, it grows in so prickly.
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    chest hair= *drool* sexi
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I don't like hairy guys. Hair on the legs is ok. Under the arms too. Even on the arms. But chest, back, eww.
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Chest hair: YES (Sexy)
    Back hair: NO (Disgusting)
  • anikkim0915
    anikkim0915 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I like some chest hair... NO SWEATERS ALLOWED!!!
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Hubs has a perfect patch of chest hair. :D I'm not a big fan of a lot of chest hair, but if hubs had a lot of chest hair, it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

Manscaping, OTOH, is definitely a deal breaker. It just looks... odd. For the love of all things good and decent, men - PLEASE - do not trim, shave, or wax the hair that God gave you. I'd rather see a guy that looks like a chia pet than one that is baby butt smooth. o.O
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Chest hair: YES (Sexy)
    Back hair: NO (Disgusting)

Agreed!
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Va: "I'd rather see a guy that looks like a chia pet than one that is baby butt smooth."

You do realize that it's possible to reduce hair, without taking it all off, right? Take enough it off that you don't look like a bear, but leave enough that you still look like a man.

Old men in the gym with nipple hair that you can braid even grosses ME out. Can't imagine what the women think...
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I like chest hair.

It's manly.

If i want to sleep with a girl, well, then, I'll sleep with a girl.

Man's gotta have some balls, some chest hair, and a rockin' beard.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    I personally don't like chest hair.
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Haha! Bump.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    If you are 'average' then chest hair is totally fine. If you look like you are wearing a sweater when you have your shirt off then we need to talk...
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Love my honey's chest hair... and tummy hair... and all his hair... :love:
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    No a big fan of it. My husband shaves his chest regularly.
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I talked my hubby into nairing his chest and back once....he looked weird! I Love it...but I love him no matter what.
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    A little chest hair is ok....as they say "all things in moderation". I can't handle a sweater or back hair...that's pretty gross.
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Honestly don't understand people who shave their chests or their backs. If you have it, and you're not Robin Williams, be proud.

Personally, I equate hairless with pre-pubescent.
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Va: "I'd rather see a guy that looks like a chia pet than one that is baby butt smooth."

You do realize that it's possible to reduce hair, without taking it all off, right? Take enough it off that you don't look like a bear, but leave enough that you still look like a man.

The trimming looks ridiculous to me. Especially when it's trimmed around the neck/shirt collar so that it doesn't pop out. It's just my opinion, though. Furry men are free to do as they please. :)
    Old men in the gym with nipple hair that you can braid even grosses ME out. Can't imagine what the women think...

I think I just threw up a little...