• MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Chest hair: YES (Sexy)
    Back hair: NO (Disgusting)

^^This!!
  • lilladie1213
    Options
    A little on the chest not bad.. no on the back... Yuck!!!
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I love it, I find it very sexy! On the back? Hell noooooo
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I prefer chest hair as long as it's not like having sex with a gorilla.
  • Te2005
    Te2005 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Either way is fine..... it's the person who matters to me. If I am attracted to the person a little chest hair never stopped me.

I agree wholeheartedly with this one. It's the person under the hair that matters to be. If you are confident either way, it can all be sexy. Confidence is EVERYTHING.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I like it naturally bare. Not attracted to very hairy people.

On the other hand, I don't like it shaved or waxed either, it grows in so prickly.

^THIS!!!!!!!!

I can deal with a little on the chest....... but when the back is hairy I really have a hard time with it.

*edit* : This being said, I would imagine that if I *loved* the person, I would not mind so much....... but there will be no one night stands with Bigfoot.
  • MallyPie
    MallyPie Posts: 81
    Options
    No a big fan of it. My husband shaves his chest regularly.

This!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I am an equal opportunity girl...so hairy or not I like it all...haha
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Chest hair?
    Thumbs-up-icon.png
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Ew. No hair.

And you know what is worse than chest hair? Back hair....ewwwwwwww

Thankfully my boyfriend is a naturally, not hairy kind of guy. Gotta love blondes :smile:
  • ajohn252
    ajohn252 Posts: 158
    Options
    Hair all the way!
    Although maintenance is a must.
  • AimeeLynn90
    Options
    Before I met my husband, he's been shaving his chest and back for years. It didn't bother me, but he refuses to have hair on his back and chest, so I've grown accustomed to it. Not complaining, but I would of liked to see him before he shaved cause that's what I normally dig is a little bit of chest hair.
  • tonicandgin
    tonicandgin Posts: 175
    Options
    Like...I think its very masculine :)
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    oh i love a hairy chest! i like a masculine hairy beast of a man. that whole manscaping thing just sounds so unmasculine. all the men i've been around since i was a little kid have all been hairy chested men. and i married a hairy chested man who would never thinking of doing anything like "manscaping".. the only reason he takes any care in how he looks is because i make him.. thats my kind of man...
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I find chest hair even if its a lot very sexy!! I know some women who prefer men with none but more women I know like it
  • MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    Depends on the guy, some look good with it, others look better without it. No preference really. Sort of like long hair or short hair. Depends on the guy. Some guys look better with long hair, others look better with military cuts. Some guys can pull off both!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Gross. :-)
  • M2DandA
    M2DandA Posts: 12
    Options
    I like chest hair or bare. Either way is fine with me. Not a fan of 'sweaters' or back hair though.
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    If you could see my husband you would know that I LOVE it.
  • syam3000
    syam3000 Posts: 37
    Options
    Looove the chest hair! I would much rather be with a furry guy than one who shaves/waxes or whatever... and it does feel nice!