Replies

• Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Yuck
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Either way is fine..... it's the person who matters to me. If I am attracted to the person a little chest hair never stopped me.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I don't really like hairy guys. A little bit is fine but other than that forget it.
  • CStone17
    CStone17 Posts: 37
    Options
    I would say I like it. My idea of a perfect man (physically, that is) is basically a lumberjack. Beard, strength, flannel shirt... I kind of imagine there would be chest hair under the flannel, you know?

But I've never kissed a guy, much less had anything to do with shirtless men, so I dunno if that affects the validity of my opinions. Maybe I'll find I dislike it. Somehow I doubt that, though.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Must have been all those romance novels growing up.... not fond of the bear chest... i mean if its alittle then whatever but if i can make blanket outta it.. i just might be sick
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I used to prefer no hair on the chest or face, but now as I'm older, I like chest hair and beards (well trimmed beards or some scruff is so sexy!). I don't like a carpet, and back hair is still a turn off, but chest hair, yes. And that little line that trails down..... :-D
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I like men with some hair on their body - its manly
    Back hair - ABSOLUTELY NOT

do not go completely bald - I dont sleep with lil boys who have not hit puberty!
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    how bout i this answer a question with a question?
    men, how do you feel about women with chest hair?

you let yours grow out.
    i'll let mine grow out.
    even steven.

plus, the furrier 'the big bad wolves' the less i find myself having to stuff my bra with gym socks.
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    As a man that has it, I can tell you that I have never had a complaint. I have know women over the years that might say they don't like it until the first time they can run their fingers through it!
  • Steve_Runs
    Options

you let yours grow out.
    i'll let mine grow out.
    even steven.

plus, the furrier 'the big bad wolves' the less i find myself having to stuff my bra with gym socks.
    Fortunately, most women can't grow chest hair. As for other hair, it is simply as custom that some cultures, women groom.
  • Steve_Runs
    Options
    I like men with some hair on their body - its manly
    Back hair - ABSOLUTELY NOT

do not go completely bald - I dont sleep with lil boys who have not hit puberty!
    I've hear that one before too! It really isn't a game changer.
  • Steve_Runs
    Options
    Must have been all those romance novels growing up.... not fond of the bear chest... i mean if its alittle then whatever but if i can make blanket outta it.. i just might be sick
    Really? Sick? Interesting!
  • Steve_Runs
    Options
    chest hair= *drool* sexi
    There ya go!
  • SexyFatMomma
    SexyFatMomma Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Chest hair, I LOVE it. It is one of the most manliest features on a male. I drool......whew.....
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I HATE BODY HAIR.

I personally shave EVERYTHING from the neck down (yes even my arms).

Soooo if a guy has chest hair, its an automatic TURN OFF!!
    & if u "prefer" me to shave "down there" (Of course I do) you better be prepared to do the same.... Im just sayin.

But everybody has thier own opinions.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Chest hair = YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you aren't genetically blessed with the ability to grow chest hair, I hope you have other qualities to make up for it. Otherwise, DO NOT GET RID OF IT if you do grow it - it is soooooo sexy!
  • macnotes
    macnotes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Some chest hair, not super thick and NO SHOULDER or back hair. My ex-boyfriend would get me to pluck his shoulder hair. GROSS.
    I'd say, this is about right:
    hugh-jackman.jpg
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I like chest hair and think shaved/waxed men look weird.
  • SabKab16
    SabKab16 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Chest hair: A little is fine. I don't like it when men wax and shave.
    Back hair: Hell no.
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options

you let yours grow out.
    i'll let mine grow out.
    even steven.

Fortunately, most women can't grow chest hair. As for other hair, it is simply as custom that some cultures, women groom.

this made me laugh.