May Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• wellingfamily507
    wellingfamily507 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    logged another 3.5 today!!! Loving this challenge!

exercise.png
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    A little slow this week; been on vacation for the past week and head back tomorrow. Managed to get in 2 miles C25K this morning; ticker updated.

exercise.png
  • vanzeem
    vanzeem Posts: 107
    Options
    I did 2 miles on sunday, 3 miles on the bike yesterday and 2 mile walk today with the kids. Hoping to add more tonight after the kids go to bed!! So excited to actually be on my way!!! :)

7 miles done /43 miles to go
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    I'm back! Since I'm only counting running this month and I figured I shouldn't run yesterday after my half marathon, I didn't check into this forum all day, and boy are there a lot of great updates! Everyone is doing so well...too many to name you all. Keep it up!

I ran a quick 3 miles today. For anyone interested, I wrote an account of my half marathon experience on my blog: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/JTH11706/view/it-s-never-too-late-255927 I give a big shout out to Dinos, Denise and the rest of you for making this such a wonderful challenge. You guys are great! I've got to get going on my next goals now ... our friend JonnyB62 has been talking some big talk and I've got to keep up or be left in the dust....

exercise.png
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Got in 3 miles on the elliptical.

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    3.89 on treadmill tonight for a total of 6.64 miles today....
    34/80 miles complete to date...
    denise
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    3 slow miles on the treadmill

exercise.png
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Rode 7 miles on the stationary bike. :)

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    3 mile power walk outdoors tonight.

exercise.png
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    I'm back! Since I'm only counting running this month and I figured I shouldn't run yesterday after my half marathon, I didn't check into this forum all day, and boy are there a lot of great updates! Everyone is doing so well...too many to name you all. Keep it up!

I ran a quick 3 miles today. For anyone interested, I wrote an account of my half marathon experience on my blog: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/JTH11706/view/it-s-never-too-late-255927 I give a big shout out to Dinos, Denise and the rest of you for making this such a wonderful challenge. You guys are great! I've got to get going on my next goals now ... our friend JonnyB62 has been talking some big talk and I've got to keep up or be left in the dust....

exercise.png

Ssshhh JTH - Denise said we're not allowed to talk smack on this thread - only encouragement.
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    bump
  • glenoakchic2006
    glenoakchic2006 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'll join was going to join in April but worked so much when I wasn't working or at school, I was sleeping. Hopefully May will be better :)

exercise.png
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Biked 20 miles today.

exercise.png
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    With 117 participants in the thread, @ss-moving is definitely a very popular topic particularly among the female population as there are only 4 men in here. Leaving out people who haven't posted any miles yet, the 76 active movers clock an amazing 200 miles every day !! I'm very impressed.

In case you don't know about it, there's a spreadsheet where I keep track of all the numbers at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As57uSwFQUGJdC1OU0dvNEdQSXpWQzhfYjdTb1plWnc&pli=1#gid=57

exercise.png
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    8.8kms 9 May

Total 63kms
  • laurieblair2012
    Options

exercise.png
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    May 8th (6 miles walked)........57 miles left to go :).
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    5 mile run this a.m.

exercise.png
  • balancejenn
    balancejenn Posts: 234
    Options
    exercise.png
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options