May Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
Okay *kitten* movers, here's the new thread for May move your *kitten* challenge.....welcome to the newbies, welcome back to the oldies...

Set your goal, make your ticker or add your goal and current miles moved to the thread as often as possible and then get moving starting May goals/miles here....welcome to all - new and old.....have a great month challenging yourself....

The goal is to set a distance goal KM or Miles and track your distance for the month...you are challenging yourself, not competing against anyone else.....the miles can be on a treadmill, the stairmaster, the elliptical, the bike, roller blades, walking, running, biking, hiking, swimming (if you can measure).....just set a goal and do the work...report to the thread often to keep dino updated because he tracks our info on a spreadsheet so you can see how you are doing compared to the group but not to compete with them.....the idea is to set your goal and reach it before the end of the month...welcome and good luck if you decide to join us...

Replies

• speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I'm in again, and this time, I'll will reach my 85 miles running goal, while also doing my weight lifting program, and 200 sit-ups challenge!!

Best of luck to all of you @ss Movers!!!

New ticker

exercise.png
  • emmaholmes38
    Options
    I am going to try for 80 miles !
  • clmumaw
    clmumaw Posts: 25
    Options
    I think I can do 80 miles! :)
  • jehembee
    jehembee Posts: 114
    Options
    I would like to join. I have a goal walk 120 km this month.

exercise.png
  • LoveLaughSweatFuel
    LoveLaughSweatFuel Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    New around here! I'll give it a shot. I'll shot for 80. Starting marathon training this month.....I've been slacking in the run dept. Lately!:smile:
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    Welcome to the challenge!!!
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    I barely made my goal of 70 running miles in April, but I did make it, so I figure I should add to that. I see Speedy's going for 85, so I'll go for 85 too and we can keep each other motivated. :drinker: However, I am NOT going to take part in that sit up challenge she's doing. :noway:
  • speedyf
    Options
    I barely made my goal of 70 running miles in April, but I did make it, so I figure I should add to that. I see Speedy's going for 85, so I'll go for 85 too and we can keep each other motivated. :drinker: However, I am NOT going to take part in that sit up challenge she's doing. :noway:

LOL Thanks johnnyb62. That will keep motivated for May!! :laugh: And even though you don't want to participate in the sit up challenge, I count on you to keep me accountable. :wink:
  • balancejenn
    balancejenn Posts: 234
    Options
    I'd like to join.
  • indiepops
    indiepops Posts: 96
    Options
    gonna really go at it this month and attempt 80 xx

exercise.png
  • xxshexwolfxx
    Options
    Sounds fun, I'll go for 31 miles. A mile a day. My high school's track is just across the street and I stay after school most days anyways, so what's ten or fifteen minutes more to run a little bit? :glasses:
  • speedyf
    Options
    Sounds fun, I'll go for 31 miles. A mile a day. My high school's track is just across the street and I stay after school most days anyways, so what's ten or fifteen minutes more to run a little bit? :glasses:

@xxshex:
    Great attitude! Welcome aboard! :drinker:
  • balancejenn
    balancejenn Posts: 234
    Options
    May goal 124 miles.

exercise.png
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Count me in~ I slacked off big time since January and just started back today. What better way then to join in walking tomorrow. I'll go for 80 miles in May as well.
    PS can someone PM me how to put back the walking ticker please, I found it very motivational!
  • kdenny2
    kdenny2 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    bump
  • luvmycoffee
    luvmycoffee Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am a newbie, but would love to join this challenge. :smile:

My goal for May is 60 miles.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    150 Miles for me again...thanks
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I'm in again this month for 120 miles. I didn't make my goal of 150 in April. I allowed work travels and spring break with the kids wreak havoc with my miles. I promise to do better this month. No excuses!
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm new, so this is my first challenge! I'm just a walker, not a runner, so my goal is 40 miles.
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hi, newbie to this challenge. I would like to throw my hat in for 40 miles completed but am hoping that I will exceed that goal.