Options
    7.44 kilometres

Ticker updated

exercise.png
  • BcozIcan
    BcozIcan Posts: 12 Member
    Options

exercise.png

In case no one answered the ticker questions, I just went to TickerFactory,com and it gives you the code to paste in.
  • mrsmacg2012
    mrsmacg2012 Posts: 27
    Options
    Too easy! I beat my 100km in April so upping it to 125km. I would have liked to do 150km but I'm still not allowed to exercise until nest week.

125km to go!
  • indiepops
    indiepops Posts: 96
    Options

exercise.png

5 down 75 to go :)
  • indiepops
    indiepops Posts: 96
    Options

exercise.png

changed ticker, motivation as im doing this for our holiday (and for life but it'll give me inspiration)
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I am in again. My goal will be 175. I am a month away from getting married woohoo, so some of my gym time will be spent on last minute things. Welcome all the newcomers and welcome back everyone else. Thanks for the added motivation.

Today I did 20 miles cycling.

exercise.png

@thinkthanks32:
    Wow! Congrats lady! :flowerforyou:
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Got up early to get on the elliptical. I did 2 miles so a total of 4 miles. I am so impressed with everyones stats. WTG!

exercise.png
  • laurieblair2012
    Options
    Added 1.8 last night with a walk and 6.8 this morning on the bike...

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,927 Member
    Options
    I'm going for 200 miles again: 100 miles on foot, 100 miles biking. Yep, I'm going to try it again and see if I can get it right this time!

Starting out with 7 miles on foot today: 3.5-mile run, 3.5 miles walked.

exercise.png

exercise.png

Wowzer! Way to get started! Welcome to May.
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My furbaby and I were up and out early ~ came home and got in Leslie Sansone DVD for a total of 2.77 miles so far today. Total 5.5 so far:happy:

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wSh3IUp/exercise.png[/img]

Dang, still cannot get the ticker to post. HELP!!
  • ksyrnyk
    ksyrnyk Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Alright, let's try again. I managed 31 miles in April - not very miles logged, due to a bad month, health wise. Here's hoping for a better month, and I will try for 50 miles.
  • balancejenn
    balancejenn Posts: 234
    Options
    I'm counting steps to miles with my pedometer. For yesterday.

exercise.png
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options

exercise.png

3 miles walking yesterday
  • balancejenn
    balancejenn Posts: 234
    Options
    My furbaby and I were up and out early ~ came home and got in Leslie Sansone DVD for a total of 2.77 miles so far today. Total 5.5 so far:happy:

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wSh3IUp/exercise.png[/img]

Dang, still cannot get the ticker to post. HELP!!

Cut, copy and post the img code like this, ( the img is in small letters not caps)

exercise.png
  • LareishaH
    LareishaH Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I am going to lower my goal this month. I have a lot going on. I shall go for 50 miles.
    I can't do my ticker right now, but I completed 2 miles yesterday.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    did 5 on the treadmill last night so with my lunch time walk of 2.87 i'm up to
    7.87/80 complete....nice start to may i think :)
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Ill give it a go! Ill shot for 75miles. Ive got my very first 5k in June and its to help raise money ffor my friends 3 year old daughter with cancer so i want to do the very best ic an and run in her honor.
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Cut, copy and post the img code like this, ( the img is in small letters not caps)

exercise.png

@ PowerJenn, thanks! Let me give it another try :) One more question as well, does this group count the "total daily" miles walked or at specific exercise times???
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options

exercise.png

@ PowerJenn, thanks! Let me give it another try :) One more question as well, does this group count the "total daily" miles walked or at specific exercise times???

@ newnanax: Just copy the bbcode from ticker factory and paste it inside your post. That's all.
    We count total miles for the month. Whenever you post your progress I update the spreadsheet
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,927 Member
    Options
    @Newnanax3 - you can count whatever you want. It's your own goal, not a competition with anyone else. It just has to be measured in miles or kms

I got in 3 miles this morning. This is my last run before my half marathon on Sunday. See you all in a few days.

exercise.png