May Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• MommaBelvin
    MommaBelvin Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    how do we get the tracker thing? i just saw this today but i walked yesterday and would love to join you guys. i need some sort of motivation and i think this might be it! :) i can walk the rest of the trail i did yesterday. since iv never done this before and im not sure how much i can do this i think ill set my walking goal for 30 miles.
  • carhicks
    carhicks Posts: 1,924 Member
    Options
    I have a bad knee and cannot run, but still try to walk everyday. Here are my goals.

100 miles walking, 200 miles on my new bike.
    I have walked 6 miles in two days. No miles on the bike yet, but am planning a nice long ride tomorrow.

exercise.png
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    how do we get the tracker thing? i just saw this today but i walked yesterday and would love to join you guys. i need some sort of motivation and i think this might be it! :) i can walk the rest of the trail i did yesterday. since iv never done this before and im not sure how much i can do this i think ill set my walking goal for 30 miles.

@ amanda - go to tickerfactory.com, follow the steps to set up the ticker, then copy the bb code and paste it in your post.
  • rahzel20
    rahzel20 Posts: 9
    Options
    This looks like a fun way to keep me motivated with my exercise. I'll try 100km (about 62miles) to start with.

exercise.png
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Staring May with a 3 mile road walk ths am and then the boys and I hit the beach this afternoon for another 2.5 so this puts me at 5.5 / 80 for May so far.

Darkrider42 I see that we are neck and neck again for May and ALL good - even better is that you so rallied in Vegas and went above and beyond your goal for April!!! Cheers to the "Big Boy Pants" for pulling through!!! Very proud of you as you should be. Let's nail this month's "80" with less stress!

Best wishes to all May *kitten* movers!!!
  • NataliePinNV
    Options

exercise.png
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Goal: 90 miles

Completed today (5/2) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk)

Total completed – 8 miles

Left to complete – 82 miles
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Home after a 12-hour day (which, admittedly, included drinks with the "power players"--just got elected vice chair of faculty senate). BUT, got up early this morning for 4 miles of walking on the treadmill. Gotta find bike time (and weather) tomorrow.

exercise.png

exercise.png
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    I will set my goal at 60 miles this month :happy: (because I didn't reach 70 last month)
  • LPollock12
    LPollock12 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new to the challenge and I would like to hit 80 miles this month!
  • mommy_shy
    mommy_shy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am setting a goal of 80 Miles for May

exercise.png
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I am in too! I am committing to 100 miles total for the month. I would like to see my 100 miles broken down into: 65 miles biking, 15 miles hiking, 8 miles jogging, and 12 miles walking.

:)

exercise.png
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    1 mile only today. Ticker updated.

Pu8um4.png
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    1.89 more tonight.

12.9/80 complete
  • albennet
    albennet Posts: 1
    Options
    Well this will be my first challenge. I'm not quite a runner but I will walk my *kitten* off. Iwill go for 31 miles as well:happy:
  • thinktank32k
    thinktank32k Posts: 716
    Options

exercise.png

4.2 mile run in the heat
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am a newbie and I just signed up for a 40 mile bike ride in July (for charity) so I need to start training. My goal is 150 miles in May,

exercise.png
  • kmbrleykay
    kmbrleykay Posts: 79
    Options
    ok. I bumped this from yesterday. Can we do minutes? I am doing a combination of lots of exercise, (walking, exer bike, total body workouts & core workouts and would like to be able to keep track. 31 days X 60 mins = 1860 mins. Some days I do more and some less. So lets round that out to 2000 mins for the month of May. I did 110 today. I will have to work on the ticker thing also

exercise.png
  • kmbrleykay
    kmbrleykay Posts: 79
    Options
    Yea! my ticker worked, now do we have to go redo that 1st before we post an update?
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    12.86 miles tonite between bike and arc trainer.

exercise.png