May Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am in again this month. I had knee surgery 2 weeks ago so I am currently on crutches and won't be getting any mileage the beginning of the month but am hoping to be able to get atleast a measly 10 miles by the end of this month. Might be a small challnge but a very challenging challenge in my current situation. Good luck everyone!

@chancie72: take the time to recover completely before doing anything. Great to see you back!

Thank you so much!
  • Hellcatinheels
    Options
    Did another two miles on the elliptical today! :smile:

exercise.png
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Got up this morning at 5:00AM and did the 30 day shred and then tonight at 7:30PM I did two miles on the elliptical. It's a good start for the first day of the month

exercise.png
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to move my @SS for May!

Goal: 90 miles

Completed today (5/1) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan)

Total completed – 4 miles

Left to complete – 86 miles
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm going for 200 miles again: 100 miles on foot, 100 miles biking. Yep, I'm going to try it again and see if I can get it right this time!

Starting out with 7 miles on foot today: 3.5-mile run, 3.5 miles walked.

exercise.png

exercise.png
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    5/1/2012: 3 miles today. And found two geocaches. Woohoo! :laugh:

Ticker updated.

Pu8um4.png
  • Rindy12
    Rindy12 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm in, my goal is 80 miles for May. I'll be walking/jogging it. 4 miles done today, 76 more to go.

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    bluiz & dinos, I am in for 100 again! I got in 5 miles this evening with the 3 furries and then I did 45 minutes of Insanity cardio Plyo circuit! I will try to get my ticker made before I post again but right now I am exhausted (been going since 3:30 this morning!) and I have a terrible headache! Night *kitten* movers!!!
  • Yetterbium25
    Options
    I'm gonna say 60 miles...new to this so have no clue how to add the ticker so any help would be great!
  • thinktank32k
    thinktank32k Posts: 716
    Options
    I am in again. My goal will be 175. I am a month away from getting married woohoo, so some of my gym time will be spent on last minute things. Welcome all the newcomers and welcome back everyone else. Thanks for the added motivation.

Today I did 20 miles cycling.

exercise.png
  • EmptyCokeCan
    EmptyCokeCan Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Did over a mile at work day, (who knew I walked that much at work!) and then did 2 miles at home on the treadmill. Had an issue with my pedometer today though.

3/97 miles completed.
  • laurieblair2012
    Options
    Trying for 90 this month...off to a good start with 8.4 today!!

exercise.png
  • jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm in...Goal 100 miles in May...I'm also doing my own challenge because I've been working up to this and I'm ready...600 pushups on my toes, and 600 tricep dips (for the entire month)...Feel free to join me!!!

exercise.png
  • sandyrrt
    sandyrrt Posts: 255 Member
    Options

exercise.png

My first time to participate in these challenges was last month with a goal of 60 miles. I did 67% of that. Not bad, but will strive to do 100% of a goal of 60 miles this month. Good luck to everyone on meeting your personal goals!
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Uggggg I sucked at last month just terrible.

But I am in it to win it for the Month of May

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: My goal for this month is to move 50 miles:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

WTG everyone for making last month challenge and for those who didn't make it like me. Lets move our butts this month and join in on making our goals.
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    It's not much, but I'm on the board with 2.5 miles.

exercise.png
  • kmbrleykay
    kmbrleykay Posts: 79
    Options
    bunp. I want in, but dont have time to figure it out tonight. Back tomorrow.
  • Nicolearredondo17
    Nicolearredondo17 Posts: 22 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody today I did 2.5 miles!!

I have a question how do I put the walking ticker on my page??
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! First day of May and we're on page 5 already!!!! Love to see all the participation!!!

I'm in for 80 miles again this month! Seems to be a good number for me that causes me to stretch and push but is still attainable.

Best wishes to all and I'm looking forward to Moving My *kitten* with all of you this month!! :bigsmile: