May Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    OK...day 1 is done. I'm on the scoreboard!

exercise.png
  • belle_74
    belle_74 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I did a 100 mile challenge for April, which I achieved but I would have liked the number of 'running' miles to have been higher!

I am going to set a goal 80 running miles for the month - I managed 64 in April so it would be good to up this number for May!

exercise.png
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 60 miles again this month. I finally met my goal last month, so I am going to try and exceed it this month :bigsmile:
  • Lampy00512
    Lampy00512 Posts: 117
    Options
    For those who wonder, how to get a ticker...

You go to this site www.tickerfactory.com
    Choose: Exercise & Fitness Ticker
    Pick your ticker background and icon.
    Set password to your ticker (the pswrd is for you to update, so the ticker can move forward)
    You also set units (miles, km) and your target.

Then you copy-paste the first code they have there & voila, you are all set up.

I must be technologically challenged because I'm not seeing/getting any codes :( When I choose the ticker I want, nothing happens.
  • carhicks
    carhicks Posts: 1,924 Member
    Options
    I would like to throw something into the ring, but don't wear a hat.
    I have a bad knee and cannot run, but still try to walk everyday. Here are my goals.

100 miles walking, 200 miles on my new bike. Really need this motivation. Carla

exercise.png
  • papaye8
    papaye8 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    For those who wonder, how to get a ticker...

You go to this site www.tickerfactory.com
    Choose: Exercise & Fitness Ticker
    Pick your ticker background and icon.
    Set password to your ticker (the pswrd is for you to update, so the ticker can move forward)
    You also set units (miles, km) and your target.

Then you copy-paste the first code they have there & voila, you are all set up.

I must be technologically challenged because I'm not seeing/getting any codes :( When I choose the ticker I want, nothing happens.

After you have already selected the background and your ticker icon, you come to the Setup page (where you have to enter password, units, target).
    You need to fill that out and press NEXT. You come to a page, where you see your ticker- under that is a sentence (you may need to scroll a bit):

Cut and paste code for most boards and web pages:

bbCode:
    (Message Boards code, FertilityFriend.com's boards, phpBB based boards, Invision Power Board, vBulletin...)
    And in that box is a code that you have to copy-paste here :) Just the code - nothing else needed.

Hope this helps!
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Starting with a bang! (For me anyway! :laugh: )

Ran 6.12 miles this morning
    Ticker updated

exercise.png
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Ok, here we go! Month 8 for me here and I'm making my goal 160 miles. Rode the stationary bike 10 miles this morning! Good luck everyone! Let's have an awesome month! :)

exercise.png
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    2.75 done today

exercise.png
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am in again this month. I had knee surgery 2 weeks ago so I am currently on crutches and won't be getting any mileage the beginning of the month but am hoping to be able to get atleast a measly 10 miles by the end of this month. Might be a small challnge but a very challenging challenge in my current situation. Good luck everyone!
  • the1to1
    the1to1 Posts: 49
    Options
    This will be my first month and I will try for 80 miles!

exercise.png
  • indiepops
    indiepops Posts: 96
    Options
    only 2 done today, but its a start x

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I am in again this month. I had knee surgery 2 weeks ago so I am currently on crutches and won't be getting any mileage the beginning of the month but am hoping to be able to get atleast a measly 10 miles by the end of this month. Might be a small challnge but a very challenging challenge in my current situation. Good luck everyone!

@chancie72: take the time to recover completely before doing anything. Great to see you back!
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    Starting with a bang! (For me anyway! :laugh: )

Ran 6.12 miles this morning
    Ticker updated

exercise.png

Already behind.:sad:

Good start for you, though. :wink: :
  • Breezedew
    Breezedew Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Yay! I found you guys! And it's 9:51 AM and we are already on page 3! Awesome!

I'm going for 200 miles again. I was off by 30 miles last month and I plan on blowing my goal out of the water this month! Totally movitated to prove to myself I can do this!

Plus, in the old days, if I failed to make my goal, I'd just give up. Love that -this time it has just motivated me more!

Love all of you guys! And welcome to the new faces!

These challenges have helped me change my life!!!!
  • Breezedew
    Breezedew Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I started out with a mile... at least its a start!!

exercise.png

Great job!!! It is an awesome start!!! I have to get my rear in gear! On this challenge - Every mile counts!!!!
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,927 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm on the board with 5 miles this morning. Nice to see everyone moving their butts.

exercise.png
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    Ok I'm on the board with 5 miles this morning. Nice to see everyone moving their butts.

exercise.png

Way to go!!! :drinker:

I guess I will need to catch up to both you and Speedy! :wink:
  • ckes84
    ckes84 Posts: 52
    Options
    4 miles! :)

exercise.png
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I have started May off with a bang! 15 miles and today is May 1st! I was so disappointed with myself last month that I promised myself no excuses this month :happy:

exercise.png