May Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• belle_74
    belle_74 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Wow! Everyone is off to a great start! I really need to get my *kitten* in gear!

exercise.png
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    dino's & JTH11706 THANKS!

I've decided because I am vertically challenged and my stride isn't as long as the average person to use my total daily steps.. I've upped my personal challenge as well. Here is yesterday's... 3.75 miles

exercise.png
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Rode 10 miles on the stationary bike. :)

exercise.png
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Took the 1st off since it was the first day back in the office (just for a couple of meetings) since being cleared to return to work as tolerated. Also, decided to enjoy my birthday given all that's happened recently with open-heart surgery.

Got to it today and did 4.855 miles of cycle and treadmill at cardiac rehab.

That puts me at 4.855 miles down and 55.145 miles left to reach my goal.
  • soniathekitty
    soniathekitty Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Can I still join this challenge?
  • tarastog
    tarastog Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new also, but need to get involved to keep me on track for my 1/2 marathon training plan. My plan says 153 for the month of May, so thats my goal. good luck
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    Can I still join this challenge?

@ soniathekitty - denise and dinos keep this challenge open all month. just post a goal and dinos will add it to the spreadsheet. And, welcome aboard!
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    Took the 1st off since it was the first day back in the office (just for a couple of meetings) since being cleared to return to work as tolerated. Also, decided to enjoy my birthday given all that's happened recently with open-heart surgery.

@ foxbat - off to a good start! Also, Happy Birthday!
  • ekplehal
    ekplehal Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to myfitnesspal. I just came across this forum and it's perfect. I am running my first half marathon on June 2nd and my training schedule has over 100 miles on it total for the month of May. So, here I am, with a goal of 100 miles in the month of May!

I'm 2 miles in already :)

Nice to meet you guys!

Emma
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options

@ foxbat - off to a good start! Also, Happy Birthday!

birthday-smiley-face.jpg
  • EchoOfYourPast
    EchoOfYourPast Posts: 459 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Getting a gr8 start this month!
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I'm a newby at this but would like to join....I'm going to aim for 80 miles. :)

~Sue
  • soniathekitty
    soniathekitty Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks for letting me join. I'd like to move 50 miles this month. It's not as big of a number as previous times I've done challenges, but I'm doing a fitness bootcamp that focuses more on calisthenics/circuit training rather than quantifiable distance. I'm still jogging 2x/wk and probably hit the gym at least once a week too. I just don't want to lose sight of things I already do just because I'm trying something new and shiny (I've worked too hard to get established!)

So far, I'm 1.5 miles in from last night's jog part of my workout. I'll have to figure out how to work this ticker thing in the board.
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Okay - I'm up for my 16th challenge - I will do 80 miles again for May. Go to it everyone!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    3.14 miles at lunch should have more tonight...

11.01/80 complete
  • ckes84
    ckes84 Posts: 52
    Options
    3 miles - despite the lousy weather in NY

exercise.png
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    A rather pathetic 0.85 miles to add today :blushing:

Ticker update

exercise.png
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Finally got a few miles in for May

4 Miles Walk/Run

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    A rather pathetic 0.85 miles to add today :blushing:

Ticker update

exercise.png

Great job! You're on the board! :drinker:
  • belle_74
    belle_74 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    ... at last I'm off ... went for a 4.5 mile run this evening!

exercise.png