May Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options

What program are you following? Is it bridge to 10K?

It's this: http://www.trinewbies.com/tno_trainingprograms/10wtp.pdf
    Excellent, excellent document

Spikesmom wrote:

I used to run until microfracture surgery to my knee Feb, 2011. I might try this to see how it goes. Is it easier on the knee? I did c25k years ago, when I first started running. I can run now, but I will pay for it dearly for two weeks. :grumble:

It's good to have a plan and this is a fine one if it suits your fitness goals. Bottom line is that you have to listen to your body, there's no point in pushing yourself to run and risk another fracture. Walking is fine.
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    16 May 8kms
    Total 111.97

Ticker updated

Join our weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    889e202e70a406f.gif
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Nice interval run outside this morning for 2.88 miles on my most hilly run.

Ticker updated

exercise.png
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    5/11- 3.5
    5/12- 0
    5/13- 0
    5/14- 0
    5/15- 4.5
    5/16- 3.5

exercise.png
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    5.1 miles run today, for a monthly total of 36 out of 60 so far. :smile:

exercise.png
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hi All - Been down with a really bad cold since Sunday. :cry: Haven't been sick in years and guess I am making up for lost time. Really is awful. But I wanted to update my miles from last week as I got in two more beach walks before I got sick so another 5 miles. This brings me to 41.5 / 80 for the month. Hope I can move some miles by the weekend. Keep up the good work everyone!

PS - Dinos - love the new bubble chart :glasses:
  • Carmelos63
    Carmelos63 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Logged 3.1 miles today. Legs are really feeling it this month. I'm not moving any faster but running more often so I hope it passes soon.

exercise.png
  • Carmelos63
    Options
    Great job..
  • Carmelos63
    Options
    5.1 miles run today, for a monthly total of 36 out of 60 so far. :smile:

exercise.png

Great job keep up the hard work
  • Carmelos63
    Options
    Yesterday: a 3 mile run and 3 miles of walking = 6 miles on foot
    Today: 4 miles walking the dog + 2 miles on the treadmill = 6 more miles on foot
    (I can't seem to just sit and watch TV any more; it doesn't feel right unless I'm on the treadmill.)

exercise.png

exercise.png

Maybe you should mount a small TV by your Treadmill so you get the best of both worlds.
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    Logged 3.1 miles today. Legs are really feeling it this month. I'm not moving any faster but running more often so I hope it passes soon.

exercise.png

You're rockin' it. The leg comment is proof of how hard you're working - remember the old saying we all heard in our h.s. sports - No pain, No gain. It really is true.
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    Yesterday: a 3 mile run and 3 miles of walking = 6 miles on foot
    Today: 4 miles walking the dog + 2 miles on the treadmill = 6 more miles on foot
    (I can't seem to just sit and watch TV any more; it doesn't feel right unless I'm on the treadmill.)

exercise.png

exercise.png

Maybe you should mount a small TV by your Treadmill so you get the best of both worlds.

My solution - I moved the treadmill right in front of the TV. It's very stylish. :laugh:
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Hi All - Been down with a really bad cold since Sunday. :cry: Haven't been sick in years and guess I am making up for lost time. Really is awful. But I wanted to update my miles from last week as I got in two more beach walks before I got sick so another 5 miles. This brings me to 41.5 / 80 for the month. Hope I can move some miles by the weekend. Keep up the good work everyone!

PS - Dinos - love the new bubble chart :glasses:

Thanks, glad you like it :flowerforyou: I'd like to show the current month in a different color, but this not possible in google docs. Still it's a great visual :love:
    Get well soon

@carmelo, Jonnyb: the treadmill in the living room in front of the TV wouldn't go down well with my wife :-)
  • laurieblair2012
    Options

exercise.png
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    4.3 interval run

exercise.png
  • thinktank32k
    thinktank32k Posts: 716
    Options

exercise.png

Yesterday was 20 miles cycling.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    3.47 miles at lunch
    50.47/80 complete

denise
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Logging 6 miles today :happy:

Join our weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    bfd8896b5e1cb30.gif
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    29 miles to go.......3.5 (Tuesday 15th) & 3.5 (Wednesday 16th)
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options

exercise.png

Went for my first run in the new neighborhood and managed to get totally lost! Ran the first 40 minutes and then walk for an hour before I found our house! Even had to stop and ask for some directions. At least the weather is great and I enjoyed getting to know the area a bit!