Options

Replies

• Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    4.74 25 May
    Total 192.48
    Ticker Updated

Join our weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    889e202e70a406f.gif
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!

exercise.png
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    76/100 miles completed this month walking now instead of running because i injured my knee. Keep up the great work everyone! Two five mile walks scheduled for this weekend
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    With one more week to go, 4 people have made their goals and another 20 or so will also get there. :drinker: Half of the starters have vanished in thin air :grumble: Can't complain really, but I'd like to see more people moving and less people chuck up.

Our accumulated miles are over 4,200 for the month, well above the challenge average of 3,900 miles/month. :bigsmile:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    With one more week to go, 4 people have made their goals and another 20 or so will also get there. :drinker: Half of the starters have vanished in thin air :grumble: Can't complain really, but I'd like to see more people moving and less people chuck up.

Our accumulated miles are over 4,200 for the month, well above the challenge average of 3,900 miles/month. :bigsmile:
    I hate to see people drop off too...I LOVE this challenge, and thanks to the motivation to meet/exceed my goal each month, I'm at almost 900 miles for the year already (biking, running, walking and elliptical).

If someone told me last year at this time that I'd be here...I'd have laughed!!
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Ran 4.16 miles this morning.

Ticker updated

exercise.png
  • balancejenn
    balancejenn Posts: 234
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

exercise.png
  • balancejenn
    balancejenn Posts: 234
    Options

I haven't been here much but made my goal and updated thru yesterday.

I love this group and challenge!!!!
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    The 80 miles that I said I would do got completed today...I walked 4 miles (Friday) :)
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options

exercise.png

3.6 miles hiked
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    6.1 miles walked tonight. Got home from work, changed into my vest and shorts and got out in the glorious sunshine.

Bit sweaty now through, but I don't care as I'm over the finish line for this month's challenge!

Ticker update

exercise.png
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Ticker update. I'm so close!

exercise.png
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone who has already completed their challenge! (I am not among you...yet!)

Today: Biked 19.6 miles and walked the dog 3.3 miles.

exercise.png

exercise.png
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone who has already completed their challenge! (I am not among you...yet!)

Today: Biked 19.6 miles and walked the dog 3.3 miles.

exercise.png

exercise.png

@gehlerc - not there yet but darn close and you are rockin!!! :drinker:
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Rode 10 miles on the stationary bike today! Only 2.75 miles left to make my goal! Woohoo!

exercise.png
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options

exercise.png
    5 mile jog/walk done.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    5.4 miles or something like that..lol. can't remember now.. anyway, ticker updated. at least i hit the halfway mark. life happens and didn't get to walk or bike too long, but every little bit counts!

exercise.png
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Goal: 90 miles

Completed today (5/25) – 3 miles (Leslie Sansone Walk Slim 5 Really Big Miles)

Total completed – 66 miles

Left to complete – 24 miles
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I did 5.9 miles this week (I've been sick), so that makes 31.1 miles. My goal is 40 miles, so getting close.
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    10.92 kms 26 May
    Total 203.4kms YAY!!!!

Ticker Updated

Join our weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    889e202e70a406f.gif