May Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Options
1424344454648»

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Hey Dinos you can add me another 5 miles. I think it was more but I'll settle for 5! Damn dogs should have been on a leash, they thought chasing deer would be great!!

weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    2f7706cb932173b.gif
  • ksyrnyk
    ksyrnyk Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yay, I completed my last 5 miles on the treadmill to get in my 50 miles this month. I am very happy, and hope to improve a little next month. Congratulations to everyone on working on/ achieving their goals this month.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    May was a very succesful month in every stat I could come up with: We clocked 5,360 miles, 29 people have reached their goals, 18 people have moved their @sses over 100 miles and then some.

Numbers aside, this is definitely the most supportive group of people I've seen in mfp or elsewhere. Even though distance goals can be very demanding (ie it took me 26 hours to reach my goal) and life always gets in the way, no one is sulking or b*tching around here. All I see is positiveness, motivation and great results. I wish I could replicate this kind of situation at work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I walked 6.9 miles this week, but just missed my 40-mile goal at 38 miles. Darn!
  • balancejenn
    balancejenn Posts: 234
    Options
    May was a very succesful month in every stat I could come up with: We clocked 5,360 miles, 29 people have reached their goals, 18 people have moved their @sses over 100 miles and then some.

Numbers aside, this is definitely the most supportive group of people I've seen in mfp or elsewhere. Even though distance goals can be very demanding (ie it took me 26 hours to reach my goal) and life always gets in the way, no one is sulking or b*tching around here. All I see is positiveness, motivation and great results. I wish I could replicate this kind of situation at work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

One out of two isn't so bad :smile: Kudos to you for making your goal!
  • kimberenee
    kimberenee Posts: 21
    Options
    I made it!!!

Thank you for keeping this challange going as it keeps me motivated on the days that I would rather not move.

5/31- 11 miles spinning

Total for May= 105 miles/ goal 100 miles :flowerforyou:

exercise.png