151lbs Off, and Hopefully For Good!

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• prov31jd
    prov31jd Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Wishing you all the best for good nutrition and fitness for the REST of your life (which will probably be a lot longer now! :smile: )
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome you look great buddy
  • BettyIW
    BettyIW Posts: 103
    Options
    I am SO PROUD OF YOU! That is magnificent. You are a source of great engorgement to others. You look awesome!!!!!!
  • chloeraesmommy
    Options
    wow! fantastic!!!!!!
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Good job now pack on some muscle so it will be gone for good!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    Freaking AWESOME!!
  • shcap
    shcap Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are an amazing. What an inspiration!
  • bmuff
    bmuff Posts: 64
    Options
    Great job! But I am nor seeing where you have said, how? I mean, like how many daily calories, and what kind of exercises? What did you do to have such great success with your weight loss. We all know what it takes, but it always helps to read how someone was able to do it-not just show pictures and say I did it. I am not demeaning your weight loss, because it is absolutely amazing. Just wondering what worked for you, and maybe you have some tips or pointers for us to help? Thanks
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go kid! Congrats! You look great!
  • lirby10
    lirby10 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable. You are truly an inspiration!
  • GrizzFoShiz
    GrizzFoShiz Posts: 17
    Options
    Great job! But I am nor seeing where you have said, how? I mean, like how many daily calories, and what kind of exercises? What did you do to have such great success with your weight loss. We all know what it takes, but it always helps to read how someone was able to do it-not just show pictures and say I did it. I am not demeaning your weight loss, because it is absolutely amazing. Just wondering what worked for you, and maybe you have some tips or pointers for us to help? Thanks

I try to eat at least 1500 calories a day and stay withing my fat/sodium/carb/etc. limits. I do different exercises such as the elliptical, walking, jogging, swimming, and hiking. I try to just stay busy as often as I can, but sometimes it can be very difficult to do so with school, work, and so on. It's all about making lifestyle changes and honestly, I kinda stayed strict on my diet. Like no candy whatsoever. I found other alternatives that would satisfy my cravings. Good luck!
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Amazing congrats on your awesome transformation, you are truly inspirational.
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! !! What an inspiration you are to everyone! !!!!
  • ash1220
    ash1220 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Congrats!!
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic. Congrats!
  • hollymurphy4
    hollymurphy4 Posts: 122
    Options
    Holy Cow!!!!!! You are amazing! Thanks for posting these pics. Congratulations!
  • dejatyja
    dejatyja Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow....I'm so happy for you. Determination does bring change! Awesome work!
  • popat89
    popat89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Way to go!
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing and hats off for all the hard work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!