30 day Shred Starting May 1st Come and Join me!

Options

Replies

• Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Im in. What size hand weights should I use? Anything else I should have?

You can start with either 3lbs or 5lbs.. :happy:
  • Oneday150
    Options
    I would like to join. I am my own worst enemy. I need some help and motivation.:smile:

You can do this!!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I'm going to try and start tonight and hopefully the next 30 days will not prove as hard to keep up with as I'm expecting.
  • LilGiselle21
    LilGiselle21 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'll join, feeling under the weather today so will do my best to do what my body allows me to do tomorrow
  • Dlopez678
    Dlopez678 Posts: 97
    Options
    I love 30 day shred! I've done it a couple times. I'm currently on level 1 day 5. The last time I did it I made it 3 weeks before I had a few hectic days and got off track.. but during that time I lost 8 inches. So, I'm excited to see the results after the full 30 days. To those who have not done it before.. make sure you measure and take before pics. You probably aren't going to see the scale go down much during this time or it could possibly go up and it can be frustrating.. but if you measure and take pics you will notice a difference.. I promise. It's tough at first.. but the more days you make it through you'll see the things that were tough on the first day become much easier.
  • Linzybelle
    Options
    I am in. I am on L1 day 6. It is tough!
  • AngelaLissette
    Options
    I'm starting May 1st also.. But I don't want to lose my butt, lol... Kinda want that Kim Kardashian/Jennifer Lopez look. So should I do Killer Buns & Thighs??
  • Oneday150
    Options
    I'm starting May 1st also.. But I don't want to lose my butt, lol... Kinda want that Kim Kardashian/Jennifer Lopez look. So should I do Killer Buns & Thighs??

I have not tried the killer buns & thighs, but I have done the Brazil Butt Lift for 2 weeks and definite it is a awesome dvd.
  • AngelaLissette
    Options
    HOW DO I DO THE 30DS WITHOUT LOSING MY BUTT? LOL.. DO I DO THE KILLER BUNS& THIGHS WITH IT?
  • Oneday150
    Options
    HOW DO I DO THE 30DS WITHOUT LOSING MY BUTT? LOL.. DO I DO THE KILLER BUNS& THIGHS WITH IT?

Sure if you want to you can do them together.
  • caroltz
    caroltz Posts: 16
    Options
    Yay I am glad we are getting a group going..
    I have started a private group.

Here is the link.. If you haven't receive an invite send me a message.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5351-30-day-shred-may-1st-2012

Is your private group the same as the "Shredded Hotties" group?
  • AngelaLissette
    Options

Sure if you want to you can do them together.

Okay, cool. I'll start May 1st. Hope I don't lose track this time. & Hopefully we can all get through it together!
  • Oneday150
    Options
    Yay I am glad we are getting a group going..
    I have started a private group.

Here is the link.. If you haven't receive an invite send me a message.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5351-30-day-shred-may-1st-2012

Is your private group the same as the "Shredded Hotties" group?

No the group I started is 30 Day Shred May 1st 2012
  • Kylabgeek
    Kylabgeek Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 5 but will be like starting over since I have had to take a few days off and having to take off tomorrow due to some fluid or swelling on knee. No pain today, just a bit of swelling so on Wed I am going again, but subbing jump rope move or glute kicks for jumping jacks and see how that does! But I will be here to cheer everyone on tomorrow! Woo Hoo!
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Im totally in. Got the 1st level on the computer ready to watch and plan to do this five days a week with my c25k and gym classes, weight program and walking my neighborhood!
  • Jenni268
    Jenni268 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    So awesome that I found this! I was already planning to start on May 1st! My husband come back from a year long deployment in the first few weeks of June so I'm hoping to get off as much as (healthfully) possible in the next month!!!
  • souper5
    souper5 Posts: 26
    Options
    Count me in! I have the video and am ready to go!!!
  • Princesspetal7
    Princesspetal7 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    How do i find out info on the 30 day shred? I've heard so much about it but not sure what it is.......
  • msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! Started yesterday but need the motivation!

I can't find the group - do you have to invite because it's private?
  • jemm2911
    jemm2911 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some partners in the journey. How do I join?