30 day Shred Starting May 1st Come and Join me!

Options

Replies

• astina10
    astina10 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I am on day 3 as of today. It's really hard for me to keep going, so I'd love to be in a group with others doing the same. Thank You! And if anyone wants to add me as friend, that's great also! :-)
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I was going to start May 1st too, so I'm in :-)
  • RightNowWellness
    RightNowWellness Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I started today with the Ripped in 30 days.
  • mchapl
    mchapl Posts: 4
    Options
    I would like to join the 30 day Shred too please. I need any help I can get to reach my June 1st goal :)
  • ritaiam
    ritaiam Posts: 1
    Options
    I'd like to join too! I just recently started the DVD and am doing it in addition to hitting the gym for cardio.
  • Caiii
    Caiii Posts: 27
    Options
    Gasp!! Me and my best friend are totally starting tomorrow toooo :D
    If you want to follow our diet adventures (we've been going since the end of January), go to www.caiandalex.blogspot.com
    Good luck to all who are also starting the shred! :)
  • smvamp
    smvamp Posts: 32
    Options
    I would love to join this group and be a part of this 30day shred. How do I get started??
  • veronicacannon
    veronicacannon Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be in on this! I'll be on day 6 of Level 1 tomorrow!
  • Jl0vely
    Jl0vely Posts: 1
    Options
    i would like to join! i started today.
  • pattyp9983
    pattyp9983 Posts: 14
    Options
    Please send me an invite too! I started Ripped in 30 today (Monday). I have done it a few times here and there but have never done it like a 30 day thing. This will keep me going! I am also doing nutrisystem and am doing well with that. I just got a fitbit and have linked it to this site so it is on!!
  • next_bold_move
    next_bold_move Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Oh, me! I'd love to do this. :)
  • 9n3qtrs
    9n3qtrs Posts: 6
    Options
    Would I still be able to join? :)
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    id love to join.. yay :)
  • kittenta
    kittenta Posts: 8
    Options
    This really sounds like the motivation I need to to get a kick start!

I already have the dvd and have tried it a few times but never stuck to it.

It's going to be difficult to fit it in in a fortnights time with work but at least for this first two weeks I have no excuses!

Can I join please?
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too.
    I have never done JM 30 Day Shred.
    I hope I can add it to my usual gym routine. I am not a self-motivator, so I need your help to get me through it.

My weekly workout classes at Gold's Gym =
    - Monday: Muscle Conditioning
    - Tuesday: Turbokick
    - Wednesday: Zumba
    - Friday: Body Pump

So I'm supposed to do the 30DayShred everyday, yes?

Yes, I took measurements. I also took pictures this past Sunday. Looking forward to some progress.

Thank you,
    Amanda
  • lisabrezina1980
    lisabrezina1980 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello! I will join you! I just bought the DVD yesterday. I am so excited and anxious to get started but I worked out pretty hard at the gym yesterday so I'm really sore today :smile: So I think I'm going to preview the DVD and follow along as much as I can today and then tomorrow get serious with it! I'm excited hopefully we can keep eacother on track with it? I need someone that will call bull---- on me as I am the master at justification lol.
  • Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Good Morning My Shred peeps!!!

I am sorry I had to recreate a new group, Yesterdays was just not working at all.

Here is the new link, I've tried to send invites to you all and wanted to say sorry if I missed anyone.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5383-miragirl12-30-day-shred-may-1st-2012
  • jmcoupons
    jmcoupons Posts: 3
    Options
    Just did my first 30 day Shred Level 1 work out. Holy macerole that was tough. But I pushed my way through. Glad to see that others have started this May 1st. I figure one month.... I can handle that. Good luck everyone!! :wink:
  • ranjuvipin
    ranjuvipin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! Started today :smile:
  • Zoelesley
    Zoelesley Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    i'm in too, going to do the first one this evening, should we post pics of ourselves before an after?