'Non-Mirror' Muscle showdown from the ladies.

Options
Lennox497
Lennox497 Posts: 242 Member
Yes, I am not a woman posting this, but since I have participated in a few 'V Threads" I think I can ask for a shamelss thrread of my own.

We all go to the gym, workout at home, jog outside, etc. This your time to show off, specifically looking to see the 'Non'Mirror' muscles.

Let's get arrogant...lets see those sculped backs ladies. There is no shame in in showing off what you have been working hard on.

Replies

• _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    What qualifies as a "Non'Mirror" muscle?
  • Lennox497
    Options
    What qualifies as a "Non'Mirror" muscle?

Anything you can't see when you are facing the mirror. Example my profile pic.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    13913014_5537.jpg
  • Lennox497
    Options
    @Jennieb37 Your quote fits you perfect, "Lean Mean Fightin' Machine".

Keep up the good work.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    @Jennieb37 Your quote fits you perfect, "Lean Mean Fightin' Machine".

Keep up the good work.

Thanks!! I love my muscles :blushing:
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Here is mine. I took this last week because I have seen so many back posts that I wanted to see what mine was like and to be honest, it scared me a bit. My MFP friends convinced it wasn't bad so now I am really proud of it.

DSCN0644-Copy.jpg
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    IMAG0871.jpg
  • Lennox497
    Options
    @MariaMariaM Your MFP friends have it right. You are putting work and seeing results. Hard work pays off and you can see that from you pic.
  • Lennox497
    Options
    @Rae6503 Great submission pic. You're getting bonus points for your profile quote "Muscles are BEAUTIFUL" and for hitting up the strong lifts 5x5. I have tried to do stronglifts myself, but I got so used to other lifts during my workout that it was hard for me to follow. I currently incorporate the SL lifts into my routine and follow similar sets and rules.

Eventually I will give that a go on its own.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I give up! :laugh:

I resized it on photobucket, and it still comes out massive haha
    I know how to get it showing, I just didn't because of it's size.
  • Rae6503
    Options
    DSCF3062.jpg

It comes out HUGE! Anybody know how to fix it?

You can resize in photobucket. Just click on it once, hover your mouse above the top corner and some menus should appear. 400x400 is a good size for the boards.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    11614737_6542.jpg

Sorry not naked since I do not have a SO to ask
  • Lennox497
    Options
    DSCF3062.jpg

It comes out HUGE! Anybody know how to fix it?

@ heidi_1990 not sure how to change the size, but to make it show up, change the toon the front and back.  like this.DSCF3062.jpg
  • MariaMariaM
    Options
    Resize to 600*400 ratio. That's what I do (I think)
  • Rae6503
    Options
    11614737_6542.jpg

You're arms are looking great!!

Try the cell phone behind the head in the mirror thing. It's hard (which is why mine are usually blurry) but it works.
  • MariaMariaM
    Options
    11614737_6542.jpg

Nice, what I do is I setup my camera and do self timer. It takes a few shots to get it centered but it is what works best for pics I take myself.

Everyone is looking great!! Go muscles!!!
  • MariaMariaM
    Options
    @Jennie: you look great
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Lol, I've posted this too many times, will have to delete it in the other threads, everybody else is better looking :tongue: it is the only thing I'm even mildly proud of, though not much. I hope to lose the flab over it one day so you can actually see muscle :p

IMG_0268.jpg
  • Lennox497
    Options
    @Yanicka1 Your shoulders are starting to show definition :smile: What you are doing is working, keep at it.
  • Lennox497
    Options
    @mandasimba You should be more than mildly proud :happy: I don't really see the flab you are referring to but you're shoulders do have some strength behind them. I trick that I use to focus on tightening up is all in the mind. I think of my body as a furnance...sounds weird but it helps. The harder I work the hotter the furnace burns.

There is no science behind it, but I believe in positive motivational thought.