'Non-Mirror' Muscle showdown from the ladies.

Options

Replies

• Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    It's still a work in progress, but this is where I am so far.

14xmqzd.jpg
  • Lennox497
    Lennox497 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    @doeyh Good work. Your shoulders are looking good, beginning to see definition. Keep up the soild work.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Mine is my avatar. Also, I have a nice bum.
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    @mandasimba You should be more than mildly proud :happy: I don't really see the flab you are referring to but you're shoulders do have some strength behind them. I trick that I use to focus on tightening up is all in the mind. I think of my body as a furnance...sounds weird but it helps. The harder I work the hotter the furnace burns.

There is no science behind it, but I believe in positive motivational thought.

You just made my day :smile: I know I have good strength, I just wish I was more defined like the thinner awesomly hot MFP chicks that post! I've gained weight from eating my heart out in the last year and can't find the motivation to get it off.
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options

You have a great everything! *MFP Idol*
  • nutandbutter
    Options
    5149044_6122.jpg

This is from January. I'm going to have to take a more recent shot so I can compare.
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options

You have a great everything! *MFP Idol*

Awwwwe thanks! ^_^
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    13913014_5537.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSF5PX3WdegNoS8K2zK_FScseQdgzM3Y2BdSHF14YP7n3wT3-060KcvtiM6GA
  • Lennox497
    Options

Wow the improvement from your early photos is fantastic. Whatever you are doing is workign very well. Definitely dig your degree as well. It was wasn't until recently that I found I had an interest in fitness and the human body in general. Good luck with PHD. With the hard work you put in the gym the PHD should be a snap.

I'll have to take your word on the nice bum, since its not posted:tongue:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Still needs a lot of work, but not bad for someone who used to top out at close to 300 lbs:
    2193703_718.jpg
  • Lennox497
    Options
    13913014_5537.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSF5PX3WdegNoS8K2zK_FScseQdgzM3Y2BdSHF14YP7n3wT3-060KcvtiM6GA

haha that meme reply = awesome
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    <----Can't do photobucket at work so there ya go also cant post full body as Steven doesn't like this :grumble:
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options

Wow the improvement from your early photos is fantastic. Whatever you are doing is workign very well. Definitely dig your degree as well. It was wasn't until recently that I found I had an interest in fitness and the human body in general. Good luck with PHD. With the hard work you put in the gym the PHD should be a snap.

I'll have to take your word on the nice bum, since its not posted:tongue:

Thanks! Gym work is at least more enjoyable...both are nauseating at times. :P
  • Lennox497
    Options
    @nutandbutter Looking good. Can't wait to see the side by side comparison. I have still yet to post my comparison pics. However the one that I saw in your profile is excellente. Keep up the good work.
  • Lennox497
    Options
    @CoryIda Its not bad at all. And you were a former 300lbs, you're story can be an inspiration to everyone on MFP.

Oh an you're rocking the blue dress too. Keep up the good work!
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Still needs a lot of work, but not bad for someone who used to top out at close to 300 lbs:
    2193703_718.jpg

I am in deep smit with this thread :)
  • Lennox497
    Options
    <----Can't do photobucket at work so there ya go also cant post full body as Steven doesn't like this :grumble:

Definitely understand the rules or office sites and posts. Keep up the good work, your effort is showing through.

Question though...who is Steven?
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    still have a lot of work to do on my back, but this is where im at right now.
    7075788431_e0548afb5a_n.jpg
    back by emgawne, on Flickr
  • Lennox497
    Options
    @ emgawne Where you are right now is a great foundation. Keep working hard and fueling your fire. You'll get where you want to be in no time.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    I look pale from lighting but this is all i got

FxCam_1335592124583-picsay.jpg