'Non-Mirror' Muscle showdown from the ladies.

Options

Replies

• Lennox497
    Lennox497 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    @SergeantSunshine You're definitely puttin work. Thank you for contributing to this thread. I checked your profile and bonus points for imiplementing squats into your rountine.

Question for you since you are studying nutrition. What is the best macronutrient ratio? I am trying to follow:

45% CARB
    30% PROTEIN
    25% FAT
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am not a woman posting this, but since I have participated in a few 'V Threads" I think I can ask for a shamelss thrread of my own.

We all go to the gym, workout at home, jog outside, etc. This your time to show off, specifically looking to see the 'Non'Mirror' muscles.

Let's get arrogant...lets see those sculped backs ladies. There is no shame in in showing off what you have been working hard on.

You should start another thread encouraging guys to do the same thing!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    My back is a little better than this...this was taken a last yr til over a month ago....but hey work in progress.....

JMBACK-2.jpg
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Lol, I've posted this too many times, will have to delete it in the other threads, everybody else is better looking :tongue: it is the only thing I'm even mildly proud of, though not much. I hope to lose the flab over it one day so you can actually see muscle :p

IMG_0268.jpg
    What are you talking about!!!??? You have very nice arms and back, We judge ourselves too harshly, I would love to look like that!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Mine are a little old... might have to try for some updated pics soon

phase2-1.jpg
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    @SergeantSunshine You're definitely puttin work. Thank you for contributing to this thread. I checked your profile and bonus points for imiplementing squats into your rountine.

Question for you since you are studying nutrition. What is the best macronutrient ratio? I am trying to follow:

45% CARB
    30% PROTEIN
    25% FAT

Thanks! Squats/deads are my favorites. Been really focusing on my back lately since it feels a bit too bony hehe

Percentages are going to vary depending on calorie goal, so not really the best thing to go buy :] Rather grams.

1g of protein per pound of LBM
    .35x body weight for fats
    Rest in carbs, or combination of the three :]
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    this is not as exciting to me as the v thread is to ladies fail :\
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    @mandasimba You should be more than mildly proud :happy: I don't really see the flab you are referring to but you're shoulders do have some strength behind them. I trick that I use to focus on tightening up is all in the mind. I think of my body as a furnance...sounds weird but it helps. The harder I work the hotter the furnace burns.

There is no science behind it, but I believe in positive motivational thought.

+1! Where's the flab?!? I'm just here for the inspiration. Still too much fat covering mine.
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    back muscles are coming in Yay

cbffdce6.jpg
  • Lennox497
    Options

45% CARB
    30% PROTEIN
    25% FAT

Thanks! Squats/deads are my favorites. Been really focusing on my back lately since it feels a bit too bony hehe

Percentages are going to vary depending on calorie goal, so not really the best thing to go buy :] Rather grams.

1g of protein per pound of LBM
    .35x body weight for fats
    Rest in carbs, or combination of the three :]

Thanks for the insight. I have been adhering to the 1g per pound mantra as well. The info fats is new to me and will definitely take into advisement. Right now eating enought carbs seems to be struggle. My mind changes from wanting to bulk up and gain weight or try to live it lean and mean.
  • MsQt
    Options
    My back is a little better than this...this was taken a last yr til over a month ago....but hey work in progress.....

JMBACK-2.jpg

"I wanna see you sweat" ((music in the back ground)) :laugh: :laugh:
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    13913014_5537.jpg

Damn, you look amazing!

I have so far to still go - - but I can feel muscle under there somewhere.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

cbffdce6.jpg

This picture is like one of the fun house mirrors where there are infinite reflections of your awesome muscles!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    One of the best topics EVER !
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    13913014_5537.jpg

Uhhh MAZING
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options

cbffdce6.jpg

Killer dress!!!!
  • MsQt
    Options

cbffdce6.jpg

This picture is like one of the fun house mirrors where there are infinite reflections of your awesome muscles!

lol....right! thanks =)
  • Lennox497
    Options

cbffdce6.jpg

I would say they are coming in...they are announcing there presence with authority. You're definitely killin it in the gym and it shows. Keep at it.!

And as another poster commented, you're totally owning that dress.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I still have wayyyssss to go

o0uoev.jpg

2llbptg.jpg
  • MsQt
    Options

cbffdce6.jpg

I would say they are coming in...they are announcing there presence with authority. You're definitely killin it in the gym and it shows. Keep at it.!

And as another poster commented, you're totally owning that dress.

Thank you two so much; thanks for the dress compliments too! Can't wait to finally wear it out. I'm doing my best in the gym :happy: