Down 79 lbs! Ready for my next 79 and beyond (with pics)

Replies

• 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Thanks everybody! I feel great! :-)
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    You look Great!!! What an amazing journey you've had! Thanks for sharing and cheers to you!:drinker:
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    You are a truely inspiring person, keep up the awesome work. You are beautiful
  • dianemass
    dianemass Posts: 23 Member
    You are an inspiration for anyone trying to change their lifestyle in so many ways !! Great job !
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    What an amazing story that is!! Thanks fr sharing what an inspiration it is! Your hard work is paying off!! You look beautiful keep it up!
  • Tators
    Tators Posts: 75
    I had to re-look at your post! You have me smiling! I'm so happy for you! I see all the before and after success stories on MFP community and I want to share it w/ everyone. But quickly realize I have to wait til I'm asked whats working for me....haha! I can't wait to post when I SEE my results! Again good job!
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    thank you for sharing .. wonderful job lady! i am so happy to be your friend on here. I hope we get to know each other well!
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Way to go! you look AWESOME!! *big hug*
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    well done, you look brilliant
  • oaks67
    oaks67 Posts: 62 Member
    You loof awesome great job
  • gypsybree
    gypsybree Posts: 218
    I love you! Thank you for sharing!
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Awesome weight loss!! You are doing so well!
  • azwildcatfan94
    azwildcatfan94 Posts: 314 Member
    That is F---ing awesome! You look great!
  • shortstuff31117
    shortstuff31117 Posts: 81 Member
    Wow! Great job, keep it up!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Wow - congratulations! Love your great attitude and that smile...keep up the great work!
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 486 Member
    Fabulous!!!! Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • Wow Just Amazing.. You look gorgeous and what a smile from ear to ear!
  • Fantastic job!! Sounds like you have things all figured out this time ;)
  • debbieHOC
    debbieHOC Posts: 56 Member
    Congrats and thanks for posting. You are an inspiration! I hurt all over too and I find that I seek out the most comfortable place to sit and hide. I want my life back and I want to sleep thru the night without hurting all the time. Thanks again for helping to inspire us all. And feel proud of what you have accomplished...you have taken your life back.
  • Grimlock69
    Grimlock69 Posts: 197
    That's why I love this site! People taking charge of their health. I'm proud of you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!