Down 79 lbs! Ready for my next 79 and beyond (with pics)

Options

Replies

• bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are such an inspiration! You look great.
  • debpul
    debpul Posts: 6
    Options
    You're a champion! Keep up the great work!
  • nigel217
    nigel217 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm so pleased for you, you're a true inspiration.
  • abimom
    abimom Posts: 9
    Options
    You are doing awesome. Vry impressed. Keep up the good work! :wink: :smile: :wink: :smile: :happy:
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! TOTALLY AWESOME JOB--KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK; I'M INSPIRED!
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I thoroughly enjoyed and was inspired by your story. Thank you so much for sharing it. You make it sound easy!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go!
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    If I were a crowd I would be cheering!!! Great job!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing story! I am so happy that you found the strength to get up and take control of your life. So many times we bog ourselves down with the "I can't do it" mentality. We can! All we have to do is take that first step. Great job on your success so far and I wish you all the best on the rest of your journey :-)
  • joannezuk
    joannezuk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You look amazing, and your positive attitude is infectious. Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing your continued transformation.
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I literally want to get on a plane to wherever you are, hug you, look you in the eye and tell you that you are amazing, inspiring, beautiful, determined and intelligent.

You deserve every reward and every victory your weight loss brings you - WELL DONE!!
  • cathy620
    cathy620 Posts: 12
    Options
    Good for you, keep up the great work!
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    You have such a beautiful smile in your close up shot! You can tell that you feel better about everything - and you should. I love your story, it got me all teary - in a good way.

Congratulations to your success!
  • nana6380__Chris
    nana6380__Chris Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Dec. 2, 2011....wow you are amazing...congrats on your wonderful journey to your new life.....
  • djg0418
    djg0418 Posts: 35
    Options
    I admire you and I think you are an inspiration to many, including me! Keep up the great work!!!! :happy:
  • Mizz1993
    Mizz1993 Posts: 10
    Options
    Great job! Looking good, keep it up! :)
  • jensoleandersen
    jensoleandersen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have the deepest respect for what you accomplished - you have a strong will.
  • glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 671
    Options
    Wow!! What a great change!! :) Good job on all your hard work!
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi! A few of you have asked about my bike. Gee, what kind of bike can support someone my size, right?

A Worksman! I have a bright blue Industrial Newsgirl by Worksman Cycles that is equipped to handle any rider up to 500 pounds. Worksman has a facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/worksmancycles

You can see pictures of my actual bike here: https://www.facebook.com/AllThingsHealthyWeight

Thanks ... again ... for all the kind words. Y'all rock! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!