Down 79 lbs! Ready for my next 79 and beyond (with pics)

Options

Replies

• Mirandas5bgirls
    Mirandas5bgirls Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    OMG... That is amazing, can't wait to see your next 79... GREAT JOB!!!
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    So inspiring. Keep up the great work, you look amazing!!
  • stronglikebull
    Options
    you are absolutely stunning and inspiring. i send you the most heartfelt congratulations and wish you the best of luck on another 79 or more!
  • cakebarn
    cakebarn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all of your information and progress!! You, my dear, look absolutely beautiful!! You are such an inspiration to me and others as well.
  • MzAJ2012
    MzAJ2012 Posts: 47
    Options
    awesome so proud of you!!!
  • lynus85
    lynus85 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    you are looking great! and i can see the happiness on your face! best of luck with the rest of your journey, i have no doubt you can do this! :D
  • jfaure23
    jfaure23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. What a journey you are on, amazing progress.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    OUTSTANDING!!! I am SOOOOO very proud of you. And I am sincere in that.
  • barb_136
    barb_136 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story, it has been very inspirational for me today. I was having a "fat-why try" day. Your story was right on time. So instead of moping and being depressed, I have decided to put on my sneakers and go for a 2-mile walk. So off I go!!!! Thanks again for sharing your awesome story and backing it up with data. Man what an inspiration.
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!! You look great and you are super inspiring! Keep it up, girl!
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Wow, looks like someone went and dug up my progress post from last week. Thank you for all the new congrats and friend requests! Love My Fitness Pals!

-AJ
  • aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look so fantastic!
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Wow.. Awesome!!! Keep it up!
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You found yourself !
    what an inspiring story you told and the work you've done and done well, I don't even know you but I am so proud of you...HUG!!!
  • edithmcneill
    edithmcneill Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Keep up the great work as well as your spirits.:flowerforyou:
  • maryb2374
    maryb2374 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love how happy you look in your recent photos! You've done amazing work!
  • yoheavenly
    yoheavenly Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats...... You have done an excellent job!!!! Great motivation!!!!!!!!
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You kinda made me tear up :) Congratulations & good for you! Im so happy for you. I have a long way to go too, and I cant wait to see the same results in myself :) Not to be picky or anything, I just wanted to let you know also that your dates in the beginning are a year off it seems, because Dec 2012 hasnt got here yet. Just wanna tell you in case you want to fix it :)

You're right! I did notice that when I tried to plug those numbers into a spreadsheet after making this post. Haha! Thanks!
  • mksaffold
    mksaffold Posts: 12
    Options
    you look fantastic and i hope you are so proud of yourself! Keep it up. And thanks for the inspiration too!
  • lrcross
    lrcross Posts: 42
    Options
    You story is great! I look at the daily as well because I like to see the numbers...burning calories and pound loss.

Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!