What did/will you have for dinner tonight?

Options
12346»

Replies

• jaimibeth14
    jaimibeth14 Posts: 68
    Options
    Hungry Girl Chicken Enchalidas!
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Fish tacos with black beans and corn.
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    We had baked Tilapia with Mrs. Dash Table Blend seasoning on it. I had some onions and red, green, yellow, and orange bell peppers cooked on the stove top with mine along with some fresh pineapple. Very yummy and low calorie!
  • 122jana
    122jana Posts: 1
    Options
    6 oz. ground chuck, 1/2 baked potato (the only thing I MUST have salt on), salad greens w/no dressing
  • lcr0924
    lcr0924 Posts: 5
    Options
    breaded chicken breast, broccoli, sauteed vegetables, 1/2 cup whole wheat pasta and hollandaise sauce. Sounds like a lit but was actually 628 calories, I ate very lite for breakfast and lunch and saved my calories for dinner, So I am still under my total for today and could have a snack if I want.
    :smile:
  • TheChocolatePrincess
    TheChocolatePrincess Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I did this tex mex mix with ground sausage, black beans, corn, tomatoes, peppers, and onion on a tostado. it was pretty good. Made salads for lunch tomorrow and packed my hunni's late night meal. I kept the portions small so my hunni can make a "taco salad". It was pretty good and kept me at my daily calorie goal.
  • SunshineT83
    SunshineT83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Cajun Tilapia with jasmine rice, steamed carrots and oven roasted green bean salad. Mmmm seafood.
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Beef stew..... potatoes, carrots, turnip,parsnips, onions, stewing beef and some spices.
  • Cathyvil
    Cathyvil Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Sauteed chicken breast in a homemade spicy thai peanut sauce over basmati rice with steamed rapini.
  • _trickpie
    _trickpie Posts: 87
    Options
    Dang you guys love you some tilapia. I don't think we eat them in Australia (I didn't even know what they were until 5mins ago).