*** Runners' Team * 50+ and 100+ Miles in May *

Options

Replies

• j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    7.9 miles each thees four past days, ticker up to date and double checked. Well done everybody!

exercise.png

a big shout out to you too!! 200+ miles this month? yeah, you are awesome... again!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    2.5 miles treadmill.

All done! :-)
  • jeffrey2584
    jeffrey2584 Posts: 88 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • shellyb2017
    shellyb2017 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 15 miles
    Week 2: 25 miles
    Week 3: 19 miles
    Week 4: 24 miles
    Week 5: 18 miles

Total for May as of 05.31.12 = 101 miles

exercise.png

Woohoo!
  • pjcapps
    pjcapps Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Total of 7.5
    months total 43.5 missed goal by 6.5 :frown:
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Wrapped up the month with another 5 miles. Didn't make it to goal, again. LOL. Next month.
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    5.5 miles tonight
    105.5 for the month of May!!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    May 31
    5 miles
    Grand total 151 miles yeah baby
  • sidhe31
    sidhe31 Posts: 96
    Options
    10 miles this week
    76 total for the month
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Week 4: 11.75 miles and Week 5: 6 miles. Went on vacation this last week so mileage was low. Still hit my monthly goal of over 50 though!! 71 miles - YEA!!! :bigsmile:

exercise.png
  • CarsonRuns
    CarsonRuns Posts: 3,039 Member
    Options
    M - 6.3
    T - 9

Then no more. I've been diagnosed with Bell's Palsy and it has prevented me from running.

So, here are my numbers

WTD - 15.3
    MTD - 227.4

Here's to hoping I can get back soon.
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    M - 6.3
    T - 9

Then no more. I've been diagnosed with Bell's Palsy and it has prevented me from running.

So, here are my numbers

WTD - 15.3
    MTD - 227.4

i don't know much about bell's palsy, but someone i know had it at one point... it's not a forever thing, right? :ohwell: i hope you're better in no time and cranking out those miles just like usual. who else is going to make me feel so inadequate??? :wink: healing vibes sent your way. :flowerforyou:
  • lauleipop
    lauleipop Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    And now I'm at 59 for the month. I will finish at 62.

Finished at 61 miles. My run last night got interrupted by an attacker, which is just as not-awesome as it sounds. I have a black eye and some bruises but am otherwise no worse for the wear.
  • CarsonRuns
    CarsonRuns Posts: 3,039 Member
    Options
    M - 6.3
    T - 9

So, here are my numbers

WTD - 15.3
    MTD - 227.4

i don't know much about bell's palsy, but someone i know had it at one point... it's not a forever thing, right? :ohwell: i hope you're better in no time and cranking out those miles just like usual. who else is going to make me feel so inadequate??? :wink: healing vibes sent your way. :flowerforyou:

This is the second time I have had it. The first was nearly 30 years ago. I healed fully from it that time. Studies show that 85% of people recover fully,10% have some lingering paralysis and 5% don't recover. I'm being optimistic. I think I am going to start back up running tomorrow. I have no restriction other than to be careful with pace and distance as the steroids I'm taking can make the ligaments more susceptible to damage.
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Just posted the fitness thread for June, working on May's final update now.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/617673--runners-team-50-and-100-miles-in-june
  • Cooriander
    Options
    lauleipop said:
    And now I'm at 59 for the month. I will finish at 62.

Finished at 61 miles. My run last night got interrupted by an attacker, which is just as not-awesome as it sounds. I have a black eye and some bruises but am otherwise no worse for the wear.

OMG that is terrible, I am so sorry, hope you are feeling OK that must have been so scary.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    CarsonRuns said:
    M - 6.3
    T - 9

So, here are my numbers

WTD - 15.3
    MTD - 227.4

This is the second time I have had it. The first was nearly 30 years ago. I healed fully from it that time. Studies show that 85% of people recover fully,10% have some lingering paralysis and 5% don't recover. I'm being optimistic. I think I am going to start back up running tomorrow. I have no restriction other than to be careful with pace and distance as the steroids I'm taking can make the ligaments more susceptible to damage.

Great attitude :smile: hoping for a speedy recovery!:flowerforyou:
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Tomorrow I will make the FINAL May report! Here is what I got so far!!! Please let me know of any errors or omissions (refresh browser to see latest copy).

Congrats to ALL for sticking by this month!!! It helped me keep motivated!!! :flowerforyou:

2012-May-Check.PNG
    2012-Legend.PNG
    2012-May-Trophy.PNG
  • Cooriander
    Options
    As a group we made our cumulative goal (see the Group total row)!!! We have accomplished a LOT! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for doing this for us, cooriander. I love this thread. It makes me so happy to see my numbers go up... :-)