MAY CHALLENGE 5lbs+ ::TEAM YELLOW::

Options

Replies

• xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challange sounds fun. What does SW CW GW mean.

I am 32 years old and had a baby 3 months ago so I am really trying hard to get this weight off. This challange might just be something i need.

Thanks great idea

SW = Starting Weight
    CW = Current Weight
    GW = GOAL WEIGHT

And feel free to join just introduce yourself =) Im Coll or Yumz btw
    CQ
  • bena0218
    bena0218 Posts: 41
    Options
    it been almost five days i have not dramk soda only water i been tryin really hard to stay away from fat and stuff. im eating nothing but nutrisystem and its really good though you guys should try it it really works the food is really good.
  • dirtyloveletters
    Options
    I would love to join this challange sounds fun. What does SW CW GW mean.

I am 32 years old and had a baby 3 months ago so I am really trying hard to get this weight off. This challange might just be something i need.

Thanks great idea
    hey! SW - start weight. CW - current weight & GW - goal weight xx
  • xYumzx
    Options
    hi everyone im new here and i would like to join you guys if that is no problem thanks

Yes join join join we want you =)
  • xYumzx
    Options
    Haha Ellie sounds like the weather here minus the snow
  • wabrody
    wabrody Posts: 202
    Options
    Hello Everyone. If you don't mind I would like to join everyone. Sounds like fun, if no one minds.

A bit about myself. i am a civilian who is currently deployed in Kuwait. i have been here since january and only have 51 days before I go home to the wife and kids. My home is a small town outside Seattle, Washington. Well anyways one of my goals on this deployment was to lose all this extra weight for a couple reason. First reason is that I want ot look and feel good again. I am also looking to apply for a Commission with the Navy when i get home. So I have to be under 200 lbs.

SW Jan 01 - 240 lbs
    CW Apr 29 - 209 lbs
    GW Jun 22 - 190 Lbs

Calories eaten 5/1/12 = 1,544
    Calories burned 5/1/12 = 1,107
    Water drank 5/1/12 = 8+ (it's really hot out here)

Good luck everyone.

Oh and for this weeks challenge I have started swimming laps during my lunchtime. I plan of doing this 3-4 times a week.

Whoohoo Brody? im gonna guess on your name Welcome we ofcourse would love to have you join us!! And I know what you mean but look and feel good again... lets just say I have that as my ULTIMATE MOTIVATION =)

Well you guessed right on Brody. Thanks for letting me join. I also have one more motivation. My wife has not seen a picture of me since March. When I come home early and suprise her...I want to be as close as I can to the shape I was when we got married 10 years ago.
  • bena0218
    Options
    thanks for letting me join and when do i have to do a weigh in
  • xYumzx
    Options
    Hello Everyone. If you don't mind I would like to join everyone. Sounds like fun, if no one minds.

A bit about myself. i am a civilian who is currently deployed in Kuwait. i have been here since january and only have 51 days before I go home to the wife and kids. My home is a small town outside Seattle, Washington. Well anyways one of my goals on this deployment was to lose all this extra weight for a couple reason. First reason is that I want ot look and feel good again. I am also looking to apply for a Commission with the Navy when i get home. So I have to be under 200 lbs.

SW Jan 01 - 240 lbs
    CW Apr 29 - 209 lbs
    GW Jun 22 - 190 Lbs

Calories eaten 5/1/12 = 1,544
    Calories burned 5/1/12 = 1,107
    Water drank 5/1/12 = 8+ (it's really hot out here)

Good luck everyone.

Oh and for this weeks challenge I have started swimming laps during my lunchtime. I plan of doing this 3-4 times a week.

Whoohoo Brody? im gonna guess on your name Welcome we ofcourse would love to have you join us!! And I know what you mean but look and feel good again... lets just say I have that as my ULTIMATE MOTIVATION =)

Well you guessed right on Brody. Thanks for letting me join. I also have one more motivation. My wife has not seen a picture of me since March. When I come home early and suprise her...I want to be as close as I can to the shape I was when we got married 10 years ago.

WHOOHOO now that is AMAZING!
  • wabrody
    wabrody Posts: 202
    Options
    SO I do have to ask. Where did the name "Team Yellow" come from. I am assuming a measuring tape?
  • xYumzx
    Options
    thanks for letting me join and when do i have to do a weigh in

Post every tuesday... or atleast once a week =) being todays tuesday I figured thats a good Idea =)

Check my 1st post on page 1 for an idea of how to post then read the 1st challenge below =)
  • xYumzx
    Options
    SO I do have to ask. Where did the name "Team Yellow" come from. I am assuming a measuring tape?
    Actually the name came from the original Challenge group, but as I was reading through the thread for that one they werent letting people join and I dont see why we cant have millions join its a group to keep motivated... so me and MINDY branched out alttle and are welcoming one and all =)
  • bena0218
    Options
    my name is beanna fleureny. I from miami, fl and i been having problems with my weigh for years and im just 20 years old. Im kinda embarress to tell my weigh to you guys but im not goin to stay that weigh for long.
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hey all my names Elizabeth you can call me Liz Im 27 and have been struggling with my weight for about 6 years, well back in February I decided to join MFP... and lost 6lbs but have gained most back since last weekend (really bad eating habits) im looking to lose what I gained back in this challenge plus more!. Im also from South Louisiana.

SW May 1st 2012 =143
    GW May 31st 2012 =135
    Ultimate GW =125

Calories eaten 5/1/12 =
    Calories burned 5/1/12 =
    Water drank 5/1/12 =

GO TEAM YELLOW!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me join your group
  • xYumzx
    Options
    my name is beanna fleureny. I from miami, fl and i been having problems with my weigh for years and im just 20 years old. Im kinda embarress to tell my weigh to you guys but im not goin to stay that weigh for long.

Ive been there hun, but I now look at 195.5lbs as the old me, and i look at me now as the new me and im happy with my slow progress because its progress =)
  • sahrajane5
    sahrajane5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm getting really quite obsessed with mfp so why not join the community eh!

My name's Sahra, (pronounced sara, my dad said it would be more interesting- it's just lead to people mispronouncing it and questioning my ethnicity!) I'm a first year chemistry undergraduate and I basically want to be thin and pretty. I'm an avid swimmer but have been struck by this hideous cold so I haven't been in a few days- hopefully it'll go soon, who knows. I love learning, pets and music and have a very unpredictable relationship with food. I love cooking and baking but rarely cook as the kitchen in my halls is full of this one guys washing up and it stresses me out. If he leaves my wok dirty again I swear....!
    Ahem anyway, lets do this thing! Oh and yellow is like, my favourite colour.

SW May 1st 2012 130lbs
    GW May 31st 2012 125lbs

Calories eaten 5/1/12 =
    Calories burned 5/1/12 =
    Water drank 5/1/12 =

:)
  • bena0218
    Options
    thanks for making me feel more at ease you are really a good person
  • Ashleyann72
    Ashleyann72 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My name is Ashley. I live just north of Portland, OR, with my wonderful husband and two adorable dogs. I am an accountant so I spend most of my time sitting at a desk. It kind of seems like my weight snuck up on me! But after gaining 5-ish pounds a year for the last 6 years I decided it was time to change!

So in February I started C25k and going to bootcamp twice a week. I have been a MFP member for over a year, but just got serious about it in the last few months. My heaviest weight was 178.0 in early February 2012. Now I go to bootcamp or circuit training 6 days a week and I am hoping to run my first 5k in June.

SW: May 1st - 170.0
    GW: May 31st - 160.0

Calories eaten 5/1/12 =
    Calories burned 5/1/12 = 398
    Water drank 5/1/12 =
  • xYumzx
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm getting really quite obsessed with mfp so why not join the community eh!

My name's Sahra, (pronounced sara, my dad said it would be more interesting- it's just lead to people mispronouncing it and questioning my ethnicity!) I'm a first year chemistry undergraduate and I basically want to be thin and pretty. I'm an avid swimmer but have been struck by this hideous cold so I haven't been in a few days- hopefully it'll go soon, who knows. I love learning, pets and music and have a very unpredictable relationship with food. I love cooking and baking but rarely cook as the kitchen in my halls is full of this one guys washing up and it stresses me out. If he leaves my wok dirty again I swear....!
    Ahem anyway, lets do this thing! Oh and yellow is like, my favourite colour.

SW May 1st 2012 130lbs
    GW May 31st 2012 125lbs

Calories eaten 5/1/12 =
    Calories burned 5/1/12 =
    Water drank 5/1/12 =

:)

Welcome Sahra!!! Great patients on not kicking some booty... lol And welcome to the Group!
  • xYumzx
    Options
    thanks for making me feel more at ease you are really a good person
    Ive been there trust me, it just takes time to realize you are changing and once you do that number is just going to be a number =) Its you who makes the person not the weight or the number =) so be happy n everything will fall into place =)
  • xYumzx
    Options
    My name is Ashley. I live just north of Portland, OR, with my wonderful husband and two adorable dogs. I am an accountant so I spend most of my time sitting at a desk. It kind of seems like my weight snuck up on me! But after gaining 5-ish pounds a year for the last 6 years I decided it was time to change!

So in February I started C25k and going to bootcamp twice a week. I have been a MFP member for over a year, but just got serious about it in the last few months. My heaviest weight was 178.0 in early February 2012. Now I go to bootcamp or circuit training 6 days a week and I am hoping to run my first 5k in June.

SW: May 1st - 170.0
    GW: May 31st - 160.0

Calories eaten 5/1/12 =
    Calories burned 5/1/12 = 398
    Water drank 5/1/12 =

WeLCOME ASHLEY!!! OMG I wanna do the C25k but im not sure I can but im gonna try Good luck in June and welcome to the group!