MAY CHALLENGE 5lbs+ ::TEAM YELLOW::

Options

Replies

• jpapakalos
    jpapakalos Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! My name is Jenna. I'm 36, live in Central Florida, and have been steadily working on my health for years. I'm in this for the long haul! My long term goal is to get my body fat to 22% by the end of 2012. I'm hovering around 27% currently. I'm also like 6 feet tall, so about 162 lbs is my ideal weight.

SW May 1st 2012 198.5 lbs
    GW May 31st 2012 193.5 bs

GO TEAM YELLOW!!!!!!!
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Jenna. I'm 36, live in Central Florida, and have been steadily working on my health for years. I'm in this for the long haul! My long term goal is to get my body fat to 22% by the end of 2012. I'm hovering around 27% currently. I'm also like 6 feet tall, so about 162 lbs is my ideal weight.

SW May 1st 2012 198.5 lbs
    GW May 31st 2012 193.5 bs

GO TEAM YELLOW!!!!!!!

Welcome Jenna!! we are soo happy to have you join us!! hows the weather there in Florida!?
  • xYumzx
    Options
    Hey all my names Elizabeth you can call me Liz Im 27 and have been struggling with my weight for about 6 years, well back in February I decided to join MFP... and lost 6lbs but have gained most back since last weekend (really bad eating habits) im looking to lose what I gained back in this challenge plus more!. Im also from South Louisiana.

SW May 1st 2012 =143
    GW May 31st 2012 =135
    Ultimate GW =125

Calories eaten 5/1/12 =
    Calories burned 5/1/12 =
    Water drank 5/1/12 =

GO TEAM YELLOW!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me join your group

LIZZZZZZZZZZZ nuff said =)
  • jpapakalos
    jpapakalos Posts: 3
    Options
    It's getting hotter. I just love Florida though.
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hey all my names Elizabeth you can call me Liz Im 27 and have been struggling with my weight for about 6 years, well back in February I decided to join MFP... and lost 6lbs but have gained most back since last weekend (really bad eating habits) im looking to lose what I gained back in this challenge plus more!. Im also from South Louisiana.

SW May 1st 2012 =143
    GW May 31st 2012 =135
    Ultimate GW =125

Calories eaten 5/1/12 =
    Calories burned 5/1/12 =
    Water drank 5/1/12 =

GO TEAM YELLOW!!!!!!!

I :heart: you too Coll

early confession today is our crawfish boil at work. I am drinking plenty of water and will try to not over eat
  • xYumzx
    Options
    It's getting hotter. I just love Florida though.
    Im in NY we have rain rain rain... which is a blessing with all the fires we have had. My cousin lives in Miami
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hello evdy one! I am Holly and im the team leader for yellow team. I am 23 and have three kids i nee a little over 5 pounds to get to my goal weight so im really hoping tovmake it this month. Make sure you take your starting messurments and write them down. Aldo think about taking pictures. Messure evrything! Lol.

Todays challenge is to do something you have never done before. Today i am going totry zumba on thw wii. I just got the game and was waiting to start it out.
    It can be anything, just do something. Post on here with whar you are going to do and it can help motivate others.
    Also if you want, post your starting stuff here aswell.

Good luckcto everyone. And go get it. Also feelvfree to add me as a friend. I will be podting the challenges everyday, if my interet gets fixed anyways ARG!!! Just add a message to it with yellow team!
  • sahrajane5
    sahrajane5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options

Welcome Sahra!!! Great patients on not kicking some booty... lol And welcome to the Group!

Thanks a bunch, and one of these days i'm gonna crack- exams are looming! He better be on guard, or y'know, wash up.
  • xYumzx
    Options

Welcome Sahra!!! Great patients on not kicking some booty... lol And welcome to the Group!

Thanks a bunch, and one of these days i'm gonna crack- exams are looming! He better be on guard, or y'know, wash up.

Hahah Sahra, well dont do to much damage lol
  • xYumzx
    Options

SW May 1st 2012 =143
    GW May 31st 2012 =135
    Ultimate GW =125

Calories eaten 5/1/12 =
    Calories burned 5/1/12 =
    Water drank 5/1/12 =

GO TEAM YELLOW!!!!!!!

early confession today is our crawfish boil at work. I am drinking plenty of water and will try to not over eat

Crawfish... awwe I had one of those in 4th grade class pets lol
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options

SW May 1st 2012 =143
    GW May 31st 2012 =135
    Ultimate GW =125

Calories eaten 5/1/12 =
    Calories burned 5/1/12 =
    Water drank 5/1/12 =

GO TEAM YELLOW!!!!!!!

It is one of my favorite things to eat...just the sodium is horrible. Never had one as a pet
  • xYumzx
    Options

SW May 1st 2012 =143
    GW May 31st 2012 =135
    Ultimate GW =125

Calories eaten 5/1/12 =
    Calories burned 5/1/12 =
    Water drank 5/1/12 =

GO TEAM YELLOW!!!!!!!

It is one of my favorite things to eat...just the sodium is horrible. Never had one as a pet
    it was a science thing lol
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting a new challenge Colleen.

Okay I hope this chellenge helps me get back into this I started in Jan and did well till the las month so I figure today was a great day to start new again.

SW May 1st 2012 193lbs
    GW May 31st 2012 183lbs

Calories eaten 5/1/12 =
    Calories burned 5/1/12 =
    Water drank 5/1/12 =

GO TEAM YELLOW!!!!!!!
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    This week I am going try the C25K.
  • xYumzx
    Options
    Thanks for starting a new challenge Colleen.

Okay I hope this chellenge helps me get back into this I started in Jan and did well till the las month so I figure today was a great day to start new again.

SW May 1st 2012 193lbs
    GW May 31st 2012 183lbs

Calories eaten 5/1/12 =
    Calories burned 5/1/12 =
    Water drank 5/1/12 =

GO TEAM YELLOW!!!!!!!

Hey Hun Welcome I didnt start this challenge I joined it lol, but then it took on a life of its own and well we all just started joining it became addictive but we love it lol
  • hypergrl
    hypergrl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sonya and I've been trying to lose 30lbs for over a year now. I really just want to lose the weight and then just live a healthy and active life. My motivation is not only to lose weight but to tone up and be ready for when I FINALLY get pregnant. I live in West Coast Florida, with my fiance, two dogs and a cat. I love reading, writing and arithmetic. JUST KIDDING! I couldn't resist, I do love all the above things but I'm trying to branch out and do more outdoor activities like kayaking and I really want to go zip lining somewhere. LOL My goal is to learn rock climbing (weird considering my extreme fear of heights or rather my fear falling from great heights.)

Challenge: Today I'm going to my first P90X Plyometrics with a group. We are going to attempt to do this outside, unless it rains I guess.

SW 161
    GW 155

My day isn't over yet, but so far:

Food - 345 calories
    Burned - not sure yet
    Water - 40ozs (i'm shooting for 84oz/day)
  • nessii
    nessii Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Nessii. I'm used to being 133 lbs but over the last couple of years i've let myself go and i am now 155 lbs. My long term goal is to get back down to 133. I've started Zumba and gym classes. As for trying something new that's good for my health i am going to cut out carbs for this month.

Thanks for starting this challenge Coll :)

SW 155
    GW 150
  • xYumzx
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sonya and I've been trying to lose 30lbs for over a year now. I really just want to lose the weight and then just live a healthy and active life. My motivation is not only to lose weight but to tone up and be ready for when I FINALLY get pregnant. I live in West Coast Florida, with my fiance, two dogs and a cat. I love reading, writing and arithmetic. JUST KIDDING! I couldn't resist, I do love all the above things but I'm trying to branch out and do more outdoor activities like kayaking and I really want to go zip lining somewhere. LOL My goal is to learn rock climbing (weird considering my extreme fear of heights or rather my fear falling from great heights.)

Challenge: Today I'm going to my first P90X Plyometrics with a group. We are going to attempt to do this outside, unless it rains I guess.

SW 161
    GW 155

My day isn't over yet, but so far:

Food - 345 calories
    Burned - not sure yet
    Water - 40ozs (i'm shooting for 84oz/day)
    GLAD YOU DECIDED TO JOIN US SONYA.. HOPE P90X IS A BLAST!
  • xYumzx
    Options
    Hey, I'm Nessii. I'm used to being 133 lbs but over the last couple of years i've let myself go and i am now 155 lbs. My long term goal is to get back down to 133. I've started Zumba and gym classes. As for trying something new that's good for my health i am going to cut out carbs for this month.

Thanks for starting this challenge Coll :)

SW 155
    GW 150
    WELCOME NESSII, CUTTING OUT CARBS!? OMG IF YOU CAN DO THAT YOUR MY INSPIRATION CARBS ARE MY DOWN FALL BIG TIME... ZUMBA WISH I COULD GET THE GUTS TO DO THAT
  • lawsonk
    lawsonk Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm from South Louisiana too Liz welcome aboard