MAY CHALLENGE 5lbs+ ::TEAM YELLOW::

Options

Replies

• sahrajane5
    sahrajane5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've managed to resist the pack of haribo I brought on monday for my boyfriend when he visits this weekend, that's pretty spectacular.
    Did eat 7 ginger nuts though. For shame.

Reached 130lb today though- first goal= new nail polish ;D
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Today is the first day in forever that I went the whole work day without a snack. I have been at this job for 4 months and I know I snack on something everyday. Hoping I can finish off the day without a snack
  • Lizabee84
    Options
    I've managed to resist the pack of haribo I brought on monday for my boyfriend when he visits this weekend, that's pretty spectacular.
    Did eat 7 ginger nuts though. For shame.

Reached 130lb today though- first goal= new nail polish ;D

Congrats on hitting your first goal
  • hypergrl
    hypergrl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    5/1/2012

CE = 1397
    CB= 801
    WC= 100oz

5/2/2012

CE= 1867
    CB= 326
    WC= 80oz
  • Lizabee84
    Options
    5/2/2012

CE= 1097
    CB=171
    WC= 40 oz

I know I ate under but I was stuffed after eating 2 grilled chicken wraps and I didnt want to force myself to eat more. I will do better tomorrow
  • wabrody
    wabrody Posts: 202
    Options
    Learned something new today. If your having a bad day just go swim a few laps in the pool. It really does help put you in a better mood.
  • wabrody
    Options
    5/2/2012

CE= 1097
    CB=171
    WC= 40 oz

I know I ate under but I was stuffed after eating 2 grilled chicken wraps and I didnt want to force myself to eat more. I will do better tomorrow

What is wrong with eating under your calorie limit?
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    5/2/12
    CE = 1926
    CB = 446
    WB = 320z

Still need to drink more water and cut out the chocolate.
  • wabrody
    Options
    5/2/12
    CE = 1926
    CB = 446
    WB = 320z

Still need to drink more water and cut out the chocolate.

I had a problem with hersey bars...with almonds. I really did like them. Problem is that they really are not that good for you. So I stopped eating them. Now whenever I crave some chocolate I just grab a small chocolate milk. They taste just as good and are better for you. Keep in mind that they are still around 200 calories, but with less fat.

Figured since it worked for me it may help you out. Just a thought.
  • Lizabee84
    Options
    5/2/2012

CE= 1097
    CB=171
    WC= 40 oz

I thought I should at least eat my calories goal. My BRM is at 1338. I just dont want to make a habit of it and do more damage than good
  • Lizabee84
    Options
    What day of the week is our official weigh in day?
  • sahrajane5
    sahrajane5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options

Congrats on hitting your first goal

Whythankyou!
  • wabrody
    Options
    5/2/2012

CE= 1097
    CB=171
    WC= 40 oz

I thought I should at least eat my calories goal. My BRM is at 1338. I just dont want to make a habit of it and do more damage than good

Well after I asked the question i did some searching and found that the trainers on the site are saying that you need to eat your workout calories. Honestly I have not really been doing that. i have just set myself on a 1500 calorie diet no matter how many calories I worked off at the gym. There are days I would burn 1000 calories in cardio alone and not eat it back. Not anymore.

In other words i was courious why you made the comment about being under your limit and found an answer.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    5/2/12

Lets say I had a bad day went to BK and pigged out, but I was non stop moving all day... and water was iffy maybe 4cups. But on the plus side I weighed myself today and im down 3lbs =) soo happy...

I learned something new, that positive thinking does help =)
  • wabrody
    Options
    5/2/12

Lets say I had a bad day went to BK and pigged out, but I was non stop moving all day... and water was iffy maybe 4cups. But on the plus side I weighed myself today and im down 3lbs =) soo happy...

I learned something new, that positive thinking does help =)

Sometimes you have days like that. Just remember tomorrow is another day. And don't feel bad. I broke down today and had bisquits and gravy for breakfeast. Needed a break from my normal oatmeal and rasins.
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    5/3/12
    CE = 1963
    CB = 215.4
    WC = 64oz
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    5/3/12

Whoaaa went crazy with water 100oz lol as for eating stayed under my 1600 and had no burn because ive been feeling blah but thats all about to change =)

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • hypergrl
    hypergrl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    5/3/12
    Calories consumed - 2228
    Burned - 861
    Drank - 80 oz (or more)

I know it seems I've been going crazy with my calories...but I know that just sitting around and not doing anything I burn 2000 calories a day, then add the exercise and it's getting closer to 3000 a day. :) So, really I'm still have a deficit in my calories, it just doesn't look it here. LOL

I'm going to post my Insanity results soon...I know I've lost like 5 inches of my waist, 1 inch of my hips, inch off my thighs....I'm still over on my weight right now, but that's a TOM thing....It seems no matter how much water I drink I can't seem to get rid of the bloat from TOM. GRRRRRRR!
  • Lizabee84
    Options
    5/3/12

Calories consumed - 1214
    Burned -79
    Drank - 40 oz

Yesterday was not a good day for me. I am getting refocused and will get better result for todays numbers
  • wabrody
    Options
    5/03/12

Caloried Consumed - 1935

Calories Burned - 601

Drank - Once again...a lot

5/04/12

Caloried Consumed - 2019

Calories Burned - 261

Drank - 8+ bottles

I just want say eating back your calories can be a bit of a pain. I know i also went over the 1500 even with eating back, but I caved fro breakfeast. It will be gone at the gym tomorrow... :)