AM Workout “VS” PM Workouts

Options
124»

Replies

• EthanJeremiahsMama
    EthanJeremiahsMama Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I like AM cardio so it's done, then shower & start my day.

this!
  • indiepops
    indiepops Posts: 96
    Options
    i like to workout early to late evening, stops me snacking ;)
  • scottywor
    scottywor Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    In the AM for lifting... and I mean 4:30am... find helps wake me up, and I can hit every exercise I need to do, and not have to wait for meatheads (you know the ones i mean) who are pissn around, I can focus so much better. And 3pm at my gym is retarded, its a fashion show, and asshat convention... i cant stand it!! AM is so refreshing! A workout in the AM takes me an hour, i have tried at 3pm, and close to 2 hours... so AM rocks it!

I go for a run in the PM after work on non lifting days... I prefer outside, but if weather conditions crap I go to gym... have no prob getn cardio machine at 3pm.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options

this!
    +1 I like to work out, have breakfast and a shower and then start the day. I actually have more energy all day if I do cardio before my day begins.
  • scottywor
    scottywor Posts: 140 Member
    Options

this!
    +1 I like to work out, have breakfast and a shower and then start the day. I actually have more energy all day if I do cardio before my day begins.

+1 FTW!
  • sweetendeavor
    sweetendeavor Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    definitely AM. I get it out of the way and can move on with my day. I've tried working out at night and I'm never motivated enough to do it.
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    AM!