Response to the "man rules" woman perspective

Options
Alright, this just shows I have entirely to much time on my hands. Sorry for the length but wanted to refer to other post so it makes sense. Hope it provides some clarity.

ORIGINAL POST

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down.

1. Sometimes, we are not thinking about you. Live with it.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport, and no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one:

Subtle hints do not work

Strong hints do not work

Obvious hints do not work

Just say it!

1. We don't remember dates. Mark birthdays and anniversaries on a calendar. Remind us frequently beforehand.

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

1. Check your oil! Please.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

1. Let us ogle. We are going to look anyway; it's genetic.

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done, not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out. Get over it.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colours, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a colour. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

RESPONSE

1. Why should we have to touch the nasty toilet seat? You put it up, you put it down.

1. Sometimes we are not thinking about you either. Live with it.

1. Shopping is only a sport on black Friday. Any other time it is a way to get away from you or distress.

1. You say wear anything until we constantly look bedraggled then see your reaction. Really.

1. Crying is natural when you feel emotional.

1. We only hint because in reality we DON’T LIKE TO NAG! We are hoping after the 900th time that we have asked for something that you will get it so we only hint as a gentle reminder before the *****ing begins.

1. It is not our fault that you cannot remember our milestone events. Bet every one of you can remember opening day of hunting, opening day of baseball, draft pick day. . . .

1. Maybe

1. We appreciate your help with our problems.

1. Sometimes we just don’t feel like having sex and if it lasts 17 months sex is not the issue.

1. That’s what you are for.

1. We may forgive but we never forget.
1. Uh who needs the drama of a soap opera guy?????

1. If we are already sad or angry it is too late.

1. If it is subtle ok. . .if not its disrespectful.

1. Is that what you tell your manager at work? Better believe if we know a better way we will tell you and that doesn’t mean it becomes our responsibility.

1. And to that we will add. . .the sex is never going to be like it was the first two months. Get over it.

1. We don’t expect you to be decorating guru. We really just want you to stand there and nod.

1. Scratch it just don’t be vulgar.

1. We don’t expect you to be mind readers just conscious of our feelings. The longer the relationship the better you should know us.

1. If you ask us what is wrong and you say “nothing” then typically we do not want to deal with you either or we want you to pursue us. This is where that mind reading skill comes in handy.

Replies

• scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    This post makes me want to make my man a sammich. With bacon on it! :flowerforyou:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I must have a penis because I agree with the original post
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    This is why I date men who are borderline gay
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Saw this in an email... in like 2004!
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Alright, this just shows I have entirely to much time on my hands. Sorry for the length but wanted to refer to other post so it makes sense. Hope it provides some clarity.

RESPONSE

1. Why should we have to touch the nasty toilet seat? You put it up, you put it down.

1. Shopping is only a sport on black Friday. Any other time it is a way to get away from you or distress.

1. You say wear anything until we constantly look bedraggled then see your reaction. Really.

1. We only hint because in reality we DON’T LIKE TO NAG! We are hoping after the 900th time that we have asked for something that you will get it so we only hint as a gentle reminder before the *****ing begins.

1. It is not our fault that you cannot remember our milestone events. Bet every one of you can remember opening day of hunting, opening day of baseball, draft pick day. . . .

1. Maybe

1. Sometimes we just don’t feel like having sex and if it lasts 17 months sex is not the issue.

1. Is that what you tell your manager at work? Better believe if we know a better way we will tell you and that doesn’t mean it becomes our responsibility.

1. And to that we will add. . .the sex is never going to be like it was the first two months. Get over it.

1. We don’t expect you to be decorating guru. We really just want you to stand there and nod.

1. We don’t expect you to be mind readers just conscious of our feelings. The longer the relationship the better you should know us.

1. If you ask us what is wrong and you say “nothing” then typically we do not want to deal with you either or we want you to pursue us. This is where that mind reading skill comes in handy.

Welcome to the de-masculation of the male species. LOL

Why do women want men to change so much? :laugh: It ain't gonna happen. Relish in the fact that we ARE predictable. Use it to your advantage. :flowerforyou:
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • HorrorChix89
    Options

RESPONSE

1. Maybe

Why do women want men to change so much? :laugh: It ain't gonna happen. Relish in the fact that we ARE predictable. Use it to your advantage. :flowerforyou:
    Why do men want women to change so much? If I'm a ***** then damit I'm gonna be an even bigger one if you try to tell me not to. Get over it.
  • MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    First half wins.

Also, on the dates. We remember things like the draft and opening day of baseball because it's all over TV and the websites we visit. You know, reminders, like the first half says to make.
  • MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options

RESPONSE

1. Maybe

Why do men want women to change so much? If I'm a ***** then damit I'm gonna be an even bigger one if you try to tell me not to. Get over it.

Saying "yo, let us be men" isn't telling you what to do.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Oooh!, this is gonna be good!!! *rubs hands together gleefully* :devil:
  • HorrorChix89
    Options
    I got yelled at by an ex cause I can't remember the names of the guys I've slept with before him...yet he can't remember his own birthday -_-
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie I totally agree with almost every one of those rules. But then I am boderline a man...lol In a sexy feminie way of course.:wink:
  • HorrorChix89
    Options

RESPONSE

1. Maybe

Saying "yo, let us be men" isn't telling you what to do.
    Yo let me be a ***** and plot your death while you sleep every night
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Second post was just plain stupid. I guess I must be a dude.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options

LOL! Awesome.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I just had to go check (again) to make sure I don't have a penis, because I totally agree with the man rules and not the woman rules.

I still have a vagina. Whew!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    My response to your response:

C11.jpg?4681
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options

Also, on the dates. We remember things like the draft and opening day of baseball because it's all over TV and the websites we visit. You know, reminders, like the first half says to make.

I hate to admit, but that's a good point....
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    A man wants a woman.
    A woman wants a gay superhero.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

So, women are the boss in your world.....duly noted.