Time for some THAT DUDE Truth....hit me

Options
14567810»

Replies

• HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Would you bang a chick over teh age of 40?
    Me?? Yeh! I'm 42 myself.
    You're not That Dude...
  • Rockerchick77
    Options
    everyone calm down and take two deep breathes. I am not insulting how she looks...I said be proud but be classy about it. And yes, class and respect ARE a matter of opinion.....I guess I hold myself to a higher standard. As for ripping on my hair....I'm confortable with myself and therefor your opinion doesn't matter to me. If you post on a public forum be prepared for comments you both agree and don't agree with. Why does MY opinon make you so irritated....brush it off and let it go.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    everyone calm down and take two deep breathes. I am not insulting how she looks...I said be proud but be classy about it. And yes, class and respect ARE a matter of opinion.....I guess I hold myself to a higher standard. As for ripping on my hair....I'm confortable with myself and therefor your opinion doesn't matter to me. If you post on a public forum be prepared for comments you both agree and don't agree with. Why does MY opinon make you so irritated....brush it off and let it go.

1. You were rude.

2. You come off as a hypocrit. Seems that you have no issues with guys being shirtless in the V thread (MEOW comment), but you criticize a woman for wearing a bikini.
  • Rockerchick77
    Options

1. You were rude.

2. You come off as a hypocrit. Seems that you have no issues with guys being shirtless in the V thread (MEOW comment), but you criticize a woman for wearing a bikini.

I wasn't ripping on her wearing a bikini....nothing in my post said anything about what she's wearing or how she looks. You are adding way too much meaning to it and assuming the worst...take my comment for what it is...a reply to what she said in her post.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I wasn't ripping on her wearing a bikini....nothing in my post said anything about what she's wearing or how she looks. You are adding way too much meaning to it and assuming the worst...take my comment for what it is...a reply to what she said in her post.

Sorry, just don't get anything from her post suggesting she was screaming for attention. She simply wanted to change from her full name and was asking for a opinion on the two choices. As someone on her friends list, I can tell you that those choices were suggestions from people on her list. And I am taking your comment for what it is, RUDE.
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options

Sorry, just don't get anything from her post suggesting she was screaming for attention. She simply wanted to change from her full name and was asking for a opinion on the two choices. As someone on her friends list, I can tell you that those choices were suggestions from people on her list. And I am taking your comment for what it is, RUDE.

From my perspective...Alison was commenting on the name choice itself...not the attire of the poster. But, maybe the message could have been more tactful. On the other hand...Dam's defenders shouldn't have been so ugly either. So let's move on....

That dude....Why do people read too much into other people's posts??
  • Rockerchick77
    Options
    [/quote]
    From my perspective...Alison was commenting on the name choice itself...not the attire of the poster. But, maybe the message could have been more tactful. On the other hand...Dam's defenders shouldn't have been so ugly either. So let's move on....

That dude....Why do people read too much into other people's posts??
    [/quote]

Thanks hun, exactly and yes I agree, I could have been more tactful about it. :flowerforyou:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Why do processed foods cost so much less than more whole, healthy foods? Doesn't more work go into the processing of the grains and putting back nutrients that were lost?
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    What can I do about these stretchmarks?:sad: