May 2012 challenge for Late Night Snackers

Options

Replies

• dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options

so I'd better be strong every night left ;). We#ll be away the last days of May, I wonder how that will go ;).

I kept this in mind last night - I had a bit of tummy ache, but the thought of reporting in saved me :wink::
    Me: 13 - LNS: 5
  • dewdrop
    Options
    I had dinner late last night..., so
    Me: 14 - LNS: 6

Why is this place so quiet these days? Where is everybody? No nice stories to share, no frustrations to let out :tongue:?
    I, for one, would like to be able to report in just once a week, but I tend to forget quickly how I did the other nights :blush:.
  • fearie_jae
    fearie_jae Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    this is my first time seeing this post - i wish i would have seen it much earlie bc i need it! im sure my LNS'ing #s are winning right now :( im starting fresh today. i wont give in!!!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,987 Member
    Options
    Me: 18
    LNS: 3

I've been doing well at "no late night snacking". However, some of the junk I put in my mouth, during daytime hours this past (long) weekend, was frightful.

I REALLY need to kick it up to finish off May STRONG.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    :ohwell: One day up, one day down... :embarassed:
    Me: 15 - LNS: 7
    I REALLY need to kick it up to finish off May STRONG.

Agreed!!! :drinker:
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Ugh. Ultimate FAIL last night. I can't even post about it.

Me: 18
    LNS: 4
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 16 - LNS: 7 I went to bed early :wink:.

Beeps, looks like it's pretty much just the two of us here. I'm sure tonight you'll be back on track :wink:. I know you!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    fearie_jae , so how did it go? :flowerforyou:
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    dewdrop, are you mfp *friends* with any of the posters from the old LNS group?? I am not - so even though I put up a link to these threads on that group, nobody is following it.

But, it only takes 2 to make a challenge WORK (imho)....so, I'm glad you are around!

And, yes, I got back-on-track last night. No fails before the end of May, for sure - that's my promise to myself!!

Me: 19
    LNS: 4
  • ajs2mf
    ajs2mf Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Me: 16
    LNS: 7
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    ok, I am back. I got lost for a while...stress, life etc etc....NO MORE EXCUSES!!! no snacking for me after 9 pm starting today
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    oh, flubber-magee-me....the popcorn munchies GOT ME

LNS: 5
  • karenleona
    Options
    ok....did not make great choices but i did stop at 9 pm so i guess i get that point
    me 1
    LNS a million
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I have just failed this month.:ohwell:
    However, I am ready to take it on in June. :wink: I'll look for the new thread.

In meantime, I wish you all much success. Hang in there - this month is almost done. Don't blow it now even tho it is a holiday week-end (says the person who blew the whole month :laugh: )
    Zaza
  • karenleona
    Options
    did ok last night but will do even better tonight as i am exhausted from yard work!!!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 22

It was a surprisingly good weekend, re: snacking....
  • vivianleemit
    vivianleemit Posts: 112
    Options
    Ahhh, I'm sad I didn't find this thread until now. I'll join you guys for June, though -- exam season in early May got to me and now I'm snacking all the time around midnight :(
  • karenleona
    Options
    sunday not so good......will start counting in june but trying to stay on track right now
  • ajs2mf
    ajs2mf Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    LNS: 8
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 23

I'm going to finish up without any more LNS, I feel. TOM showed up, today - so that explained *some* of the trouble I was having last week (I think).