anyone with 100lbs to lose??

Options
Hi, the title says it all really: I have 100lbs to drop and would love to hear from anyone in the same boat so we can support and motivate each other... x

Replies

• PrinnyBomb
    PrinnyBomb Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have well over 100lbs to lose. I'm 27 from NE UK.

Feel free to add me. Support and friends always welcome

Debbie
  • moojuice22
    moojuice22 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I would love to lose 100 pounds or more

x
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I have lost 53 pounds and have another 50 some more to go so feel free to add me also !
  • Spriggan
    Spriggan Posts: 8
    Options
    I have about 112 to lose (am in the uk)
  • rick323232
    rick323232 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi im with ya . you are not alone in this.
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    107 to lose and just turned 40 so I am GONNA GET THIS DONE!! Im on every day....anyone feel free to add me! I try to be as motivational as possible :smile:
  • carolinesheart
    carolinesheart Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would be happy to help you in your journey, and would love some extra support, as I also have more than 100 lbs to lose. I am going to be 52 this year and I have to do this.
  • Lyssa310
    Lyssa310 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi, I'm Mellissa, I just joined Myfitnesspal! My husband, TJ, and myself are doing it together. I need to lose 152 pounds and he needs to lose 114 pounds!!! We are just starting out and definitely could use and help others with motivation and a good attitude! :) You are not alone!! :) Feel free to add me to your friends/support list! :)
  • Heavensangel1121
    Options
    hi yall I would love to lose over 100 lbs! Please feel free to add me!
  • Mizpeajay30
    Options
    That would be me!! Hi I am Precious.

I am working on regaining self-esteem and getting my body back.

My daughter encouraged me to use the site. This is my second day on MFP.

I have been walking around my neighborhood and would like to participate in encouragement conversations.

Hope to talk with you soon
    Precious.:smile
  • rayasunshine81
    Options
    Hi There! I have 140 lbs. to lose, so we're in the same boat. I'm also looking for some people with a significant amount to lose; I hope you'll accept my friend request!:happy:
  • bena0218
    bena0218 Posts: 41
    Options
    hi im in to lose 100lbs so we are all in the same boat in could ues each other help we can do this.
  • bena0218
    bena0218 Posts: 41
    Options
    YES WE CAN
  • laurieblair2012
    Options
    Started with 110 lbs to lose...have gotten rid of 41 so far. Feel free to add me for support and motivation! :)
  • LETTYRP05
    LETTYRP05 Posts: 36
    Options
    Hi, I need to lose 100lbs. bena0218 i agree with you
  • susannahcooks
    susannahcooks Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    There are lot of us :) There is a whole group of folks that are starting off at 300+ and have more than that to lose. And there are lots of successes amongst us too. I started with 175 lbs to go, I'm down almost 30 after 2 months. (only 999999 to go! *lol*)

You can do it, and you found the right place! Add me if you like - I do Atkins (Low-Carb) and cardio/strength training at a beginner level every day.
  • ephur
    ephur Posts: 3
    Options
    Oh yes, I've dropped10 or 20 so many times I can't count any more. putting my mind to it, now is the time I get my 150+ off.
  • jodes032
    jodes032 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I do! I've split my goal into 2. My first is 45lbs, which I have 10 more lbs to reach. Then the next 50. I'd love to support you, if you'd do the same :-) Good Luck! We've got this!
  • Tx_Julie_Mango
    Tx_Julie_Mango Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Oooo oooo me me *raising hands*

I've been over weight all my life, even though I lost 75 pounds a few yrs ago, I've been stuck until this yr when I gain 10 of it back Yikes! I still want to loose over 100 more.

I created this account a long time ago but never used it until now.
    I'm here to try something different, feel free to add me.
  • MyTimeMyYear
    MyTimeMyYear Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in and I will help